*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head out as Tracy
  2. Your mother
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2727367-Head-out-as-Tracy
by fgh
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2186428
Your girlfriend has her body stolen by someone. GOOD CHAPTER REWARDED 😉 (Gift points)
This choice: Head out as Tracy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head out as Tracy

    by: Unknown
Half an hour later you were at the mall. The problem with Tracy, you thought, is that she always dressed too blandly, too tom-boyishly. Always dressed in sports clothing, or sweats, with her hair tied in a tight ponytail or bun, and never any makeup, it was borderline infuriating to see. The girl was beyond beautiful with fantastically toned, well defined muscles due to a rather intensive exercise regimen, had skin like cream and hair like silk, with naturally dark, penetrating eyes, and you thought it was a shame that she was forever hiding the fruits of her labor, as it were. "What was the point in having it if you never did flaunt it?" You had often asked yourself, well, now you had it, and you were certainly going to flaunt it.

Before leaving your own home, you'd swiped your credit cards and now you were at the mall you almost felt spoiled. Your mind and money to compliment Tracey's looks? You noticed that you were already getting furtive looks from some people, mostly men, but even some women too, and all you'd done so far was change Tracey's gait from her normal gangling stride to a more feminine strut. It was almost too much. You had to bite the inside of your mouth to stop from giggling when one one teenage boy had walked past and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw you and had just stood there, goggle eyed and slack jawed with a reddening face before glancing downwards at his crotch and then hurrying away in shame. How long had it been since anyone had looked at you with longing in their eyes, with love, with lust...too long...far too long, and you hadn't even really gotten started yet.

As you watched the teenager rush away as fast as he could whilst leaning over, you shook your head in mock bemusement. Okay. It was time, the first thing on the agenda was to....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fgh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2727367-Head-out-as-Tracy