*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Check out the stable
  2. Day 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186774-Anthro-farm/cid/2638412-Check-out-the-stable
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2186774
Congrats on buying a farm from a "off the books" government auction!
This choice: Check out the stable  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Check out the stable

    by: Ezone
You decide to look your new horses. You've never owned one before, so you might as well get learning now!

You enter the stable, and you see how big it is! It must be big enough for up to 20 horses! Of course you doubt there's that many here. You look over to the stall left of you and see a horses rear end sticking out. You start walking over to the horse, and you say. "Hey girl, i guess I'm the new farmer now." Letting it know your here. Then suddenly the horse stands up! Just like a human! You are completely shocked by this! How is this possible!

The horse just laughs and says. "Ha, by the look of shock on your face, I imagine they didn't tell you about what type of animals live here. Anyways, I'm Jessica. It's nice to meet you!" She says reaching out her hand for a handshake. You slowly reach out your shaky hand for the handshake. "B-but how?" You say very puzzled.

She leans against the wall and tells you what happened "Well back in the 50s the government started experimenting on engendering super solders. They started putting animal DNA in humans to give them the animals abilities. It didn't work out too well, the budget was cut back to just this farm. And here they decided to put human DNA into animals to make them better workers. Then they were quit surprised when the first puppy came out looking quite human like. So after razing the pup into a kid, then an healthy adult, with no medical issues. They realized this was worth looking into, so they renovated this farm, and started breeding more humanoid animals, or as you might call us "furries" and seeing if we would end up being normal for a new race in society. It didn't turn out that way. Due to a lack of faith in the program, so now were just living our best out on this farm, it's a pretty sweet life."

"I never would have imagined the government would experiment with this stuff" you say puzzled.

"Ya, but they've done weirder things before. Anyways any questions? Or do you want me to introduce you to some of us?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ezone (UN: ezone_69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186774-Anthro-farm/cid/2638412-Check-out-the-stable