*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Day 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186774-Anthro-farm/cid/2637592-Day-1
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2186774
Congrats on buying a farm from a "off the books" government auction!
Chapter #1

Day 1

    by: Ezone
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
"Congrats, you won! Thanks for using www.gov.auction.com"

Your amazed by the fact you just won! Not only that, but you practically stole it for $50k! You proceed to checkout, and arrange your move out to the farm. As a young guy, straight out of collage, this was the best opportunity you could have!

2 weeks later...

"Hi! I'm Sandra, or San for short, and you are?"

"I'm Nathan, but you can just call me Nate." You say to the agent showing you the farm.

"Nice to meet you Nathan, now I'm on a tight schedule, so I'll give you a quick run down. The house was built in the late 70s, 4bed. 3bath. 1 kitchen. The barn has a few cows and other animals, the stable has a few horses, and you have 2 farm dogs taking care of things, if you need anything, my number is on the kitchen table. Oh and don't let the animals surprise you." She says hopping into the helicopter.

"What do you mean by that?" you say as the heli is about to take off.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you! My meetings at 9, I gotta go!"

And with that, Sandra left you at your new farm, with little to go with. Maybe this was going to be more than you expected it to be. Oh well, it's part of a life experience. What should you do now?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the house and unpack

2. Check out the stable

*Noteb*
3. Go to the barn

4. You hear a commotion going on!

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ezone (UN: ezone_69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186774-Anthro-farm/cid/2637592-Day-1