*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187545-Keroro-Gunsou-De-Arimasu/cid/2641602-Where-To-Begin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2187545
The one Sgt. Frog / Keroro Gunsou interactive to rule them all!
Chapter #1

Where To Begin

    by: Destroyer
Welcome to the realm of alien frogs. Somewhere in the suburbs of Tokyo, a group of friends and family, some of which originating from another galaxy, get themselves involved in regular but exciting hi-jinks. These hi-jinks usually come from the alien frogs, AKA the Keroro Platoon, trying in vain to conquer Earth or Pekopon as they call it. This time, however, things will be different... maybe. Where should we begin to start off the insanity?

Choose a Character: Exactly as it says. Pick someone to be a main protagonist for the story. This selection doubles as a space for anyone who has anyone more ideas of what kind of scenario will be involved once a character is selected.

New Invasion Scheme: The incompetent Sergeant Keroro comes up with a new plan to invade Pekopon. Considering how his plans usually work in needlessly complicated ways, there is a lot of room for something far-fetched to happen.

Playing with Inventions: The Sergeant Major Kururu, being a mad genius and troll, has made a series of inventions over time that are capable of a wide variety of things. For this type of story, someone has taken one of said inventions for their own purposes.

A Mysterious Threat: Every now and then, an occult force will arrive, whether from the stars or in Pekopon itself, to cause trouble or for other reasons. Like the other options, their powers are widely varied and have the ability to tamper with the status-quo.

Let's Go Somewhere: Sometimes, the aliens and their human friends will go to a different setting from their homes to obtain something or just to have fun and relax. Even in another place, they are not safe from the forces of chaos.

You have the following choices:

1. Choose a Character

2. New Invasion Scheme

3. Playing with Inventions

4. A Mysterious Threat

5. Let's Go Somewhere

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destroyer (UN: destroyer9573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Destroyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187545-Keroro-Gunsou-De-Arimasu/cid/2641602-Where-To-Begin