*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's Go Somewhere
  2. Where To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187545-Keroro-Gunsou-De-Arimasu/cid/2647485-Lets-Go-Somewhere
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2187545
The one Sgt. Frog / Keroro Gunsou interactive to rule them all!
This choice: Let's Go Somewhere  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Let's Go Somewhere

    by: Destroyer
I see you want to change the scenery to be somewhere else other than the Hinata Household. Here are some canonical locations if you are interested in that.

Akina Hinata's Home: The home of Aki's mother and, by extension, Natsumi and Fuyuki's grandmother. Taking place in a serene secluded area in the forest, her family and their alien friends would often go out of their way to visit her. However, even there, there is room for insanity to appear in the form of reappearing memories, forest spirits, etc.

Alien Street: An underground shopping district hidden beneath Inner Tokyo. Solely populated with aliens, and the few humans allowed to enter as long as they are under disguise, it is a reliable place for the alien characters to be themselves and collect supplies. Some services, food, and artifacts there may be a bit too much for human comprehension.

Doinaka Beach: Every summer, the cast would hang out at the beach to enjoy the water or relax under the sun. As long as there is an adult to supervise or one of the human characters gets age progressed, Aki does not mind if her children and their friends go off on their own. At the same time, everyone who goes to the beach are invited to participate in heavily publicized contests to win special prizes.

Kissho Academy: Usually, while the aliens have the Hinata Household all to themselves, the younger human characters would be at junior high. Usually, Natsumi can count on being at school to allow herself a break from dealing with the frogs and their hi-jinks; however, luck is often not on her side. She, her brother Fuyuki, and their friends would have to be extra diligent to keep themselves from seeming suspicious in cases where the frogs do arrive to cause trouble.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Akina Hinata's Home

*Noteb*
2. Alien Street

3. Doinaka Beach

*Noteb*
4. Kissho Academy

*Noteb*
5. somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destroyer (UN: destroyer9573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Destroyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187545-Keroro-Gunsou-De-Arimasu/cid/2647485-Lets-Go-Somewhere