*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Electric Soldier Enzarger
  2. Opening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188618-Mecha-Interactive/cid/2646536-Electric-Soldier-Enzarger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2188618
In a world of iron giants, what will you choose to do? Fully original mecha stories!
This choice: Electric Soldier Enzarger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Electric Soldier Enzarger

    by: ShadowBlade
Deep in space

"Emperor Hade? We are set to begin our invasion of Earth." A man, with purple skin and reptilian scales, speaks from a bridge.

The man he's speaking to, sits on a throne, in a area filled with purple metal and green plastic. The man-Emperor Hade-stands up, moving his dark purple cape behind him, revealing his green suit with gold highlights.

"Excellent. Our Chimerae will destroy the world, and then we can raze it for the thing we so desperately need: Plutite."

"REDUCE TO SUB-SONIC SPEED! Our arrival shall be telegraphed with a grand appearance, and they shall know our attack."

-----------------

Jurota would always remember that question "Where were you when they came?".

He was in his garage, fiddling with some computer parts.

Let's back up a bit. Jurota Makigami. Age 17, finishing his 3rd year of high school in Japan, specifically the Chubu prefecture. Son to Tohru Makigami, a programmer, and Junko Makigami, a nurse.

As he fiddled with the circuit board, he noticed a sound, resounding. Coming from the sky.

He then saw the Arbitor-also known as the Mobile Hadean Base: Styxia.

Everyone could see it.

A voice seemed to resound from everywhere, and yet from nowhere at once.

"Foolish creatures of this backwater planet! Bow to your knew subjugators, and know true peace! Bow to the Hadean army!"

Jurota felt a primal emotion in his heart.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fear.

*Noteb*
2. Hate.

*Noteb*
3. Anger.

*Noteb*
4. Despair.

*Noteb*
5. Confusion.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowBlade (UN: chrisern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188618-Mecha-Interactive/cid/2646536-Electric-Soldier-Enzarger