*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Opening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188618-Mecha-Interactive/cid/2646500-Opening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2188618
In a world of iron giants, what will you choose to do? Fully original mecha stories!
Chapter #1

Opening

    by: ShadowBlade
Story 1: The War of Iron:
In the future, the worlds of space have opened up, and humanity has taken over the stars. When a split happens, the stars and planets are split into two groups-the fierce and violet New Stellar Empire, and the Democratic Republic of Sol Garga. With the new 'Myrmidon' mecha in mass production, it's a fierce arms race as the two sides duke it out for control of the system... Take control of a pilot serving Sol Garga, and leave your mark on this war!

Story 2: Electric Soldier Enzarger
When the Hadean Empire invades from the sky, Jurota Makigami, a high schooler who likes to fiddle with electronics, finds himself on the side of a secret war against the alien empires, with the help of an intelligent robot named Enzarger, his creator, the eccentric scientist Norifumi Kyosuke, his daughter Maki, and an alien defector named Cerber. Can Jurota, Enzarger, and their help overthrow the reign of Emperor Hade?

Story 3: The City of Cancer
In the Golden Kingdom, all rebellion is quenched under the power of the state's Ex-Bios: Extremely small biological nanomachines that can morph and change into different forms. The military uses them for weapons and armor, but they have uses all around: medicine, law enforcement, and even construction, being strong and sturdy for houses to be made out of. In fact, in the Golden Kingdom, the whole city is made of the biological nano-machines, being a living organism into itself. But when cancerous growths with anti-city slogans and strange, biomechanical suits begin to appear, a revolution begins.

Story 4: The Bloody Wastes
After a nuclear war destroyed Earth, the city of Neo Tokyo seeks a way to expand and grow, and so expeditions using the new Khaos mechanical units begins... a series of struggles against the mutants of the outside world occurs as ideas new and old clash.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. War of Iron

2. Electric Soldier Enzarger

3. City of Cancer

*Noteb*
4. Bloody Wastes

5. Other setting.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowBlade (UN: chrisern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2188618-Mecha-Interactive/cid/2646500-Opening