*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wolf
  2. Happy bithday!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189901-Adoptive-mother/cid/2769716-Wolf
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2189901
You and your sister were adopted by your new mother, and this is the story.
This choice: Wolf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wolf

    by: Ezone
Your mothers name is Julia. She is a beautiful gray wolf, she's taller than you standing at about 6' tall. Your mom has nice D sized boobs, and a decent sized ass.

You walk up behind your mother and give her a hug. "Happy birthday mom!"

Julia still cooking smiles and says "thanks son! I'd hug you back, but I'm kinda in the middle of food."

"Understandable" you say sitting at the table. "So sis, whats your plan for today?"

Your sister just looks at you. "Can't you just call me by my name. You make it sound like were living the American dream by saying "sis""

"Alright, then what are you up to today Molly?" You say to your sister.

"I might hang out at a friends house tonight, we'll see what the plan is." She said going back to her phone.

"Cool, so what's your plan for today mom?" You ask.

"I dont know, we could do pretty much whatever we want! We could go out to dinner, we could see a movie, we could go shopping at the mall, we could just stay home all day. What ever everyone wants to do." She said preparing plates of food.

What would you want to do today?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay home and do stuff

2. Go to the mall

*Noteb*
3. Go out to dinner

*Noteb*
4. See a movie

*Noteb*
5. Other ideas

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ezone (UN: ezone_69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189901-Adoptive-mother/cid/2769716-Wolf