*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190519-Dont-Lose-Your-Way-KLK/cid/2657760-she-starts-having-accidents
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2190519
Test the willpower of the Kill la Kill cast to see if they retain their identities.
This choice: she starts having accidents  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she starts having accidents

    by: Destroyer
Nonon coughs with a mid sore throat from vocal exercises. She takes and drinks from a glass of cold water to alleviate the symptoms. She sighs to herself, seeing that this is her third glass today.

"If my backup singers weren't so out of practice, I would be able to go easier on my throat. The things I do to keep Lady Satsuki's academy in high standards." She mutters to herself. Unbeknownst to her, all of the water she drank will soon affect more than just her throat. When will things get serious for her?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destroyer (UN: destroyer9573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Destroyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190519-Dont-Lose-Your-Way-KLK/cid/2657760-she-starts-having-accidents