*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190756-Dominating-your-little-sister/cid/3182162-Eat-moldy-cake-to-make-myself-sick-and-helpless
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2190756
You have a little sister who looks up to you. You can be a nice or mean to her.
This choice: Eat moldy cake to make myself sick and helpless  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Eat moldy cake to make myself sick and helpless

    by: karlmarx700
I went to the fridge and took out a moldy piece of cake, one with green spots on it that had been sitting in the back for a while. I ate it quickly, and it still tasted sort of good! Sort of! When I had finished Nina came in.
"Hey, kiddo. What's happening?" She said.
"Just having a snack." I said.
Nina lightly laughed and tussled my hair.
"Well, I'm thinking of staying up all night watching movies. Come on, it'll be fun!" Nina said.
Usually she wasn't to thrilled to spend time with me like this. I was really happy!

We sat on the couch to go watch an Agent 007 marathon, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, and Die another Day. I thought the movies were kind of stupid but Nina thought Pierce Brosnan was cute so she was pretty into it. About halfway through the second movie I started to feel sick from that rotten cake I ate.
"Oh... I don't feel so good." I said.
Nina could tell from my voice this was real.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I throw up

*Noteb*
2. I have diarrhea

*Noteb*
3. Nina takes my temperature

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190756-Dominating-your-little-sister/cid/3182162-Eat-moldy-cake-to-make-myself-sick-and-helpless