*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190902-How-to-Train-Your-Succubus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2190902
The innocent book Tom bought at a book sale, may not be so innocent after all.

The innocent book Tom bought at a book sale, may not be so innocent after all.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
When buying an arcane looking book at a book sale, Tom unintentionally unleashes a succubus bound to him. Or so he assumes. However life with a succubus is not all he dreams it to be. Constant feeding of lust is required to satiate a succubus's appetite. Undesirable outcomes may occur if your succubus is left to grow hungry for too long.

Tom lives by himself in a city apartment. The nightlife of the city is vibrant with many colorful people travelling from all over the world. Working as a receptionist for a legal firm also exposes him to many interesting people, however limits his capacity to travel somewhat.

In an attempt to broaden his mind he explores a local book sale and stumbles across an arcane book. In opening it, he as inadvertently unleashed a succubus into his life. When released into the world, succubi are bound by contract to the one who release them from the book. There may be a way to re-seal a succubus into their book however none will willingly tell you.

Succubus Contract


When released from their respective books, a succubus is immediately entered into a soul binding contract with the one who freed them. The rules of the contract are as follows;
- A succubus can never deliberately kill, or otherwise place their contract, their family or their friends in harms way
- A succubus is never able to deliberately reveal their true nature to another human without prior approval from their contract
- A succubus is not required to have sex with their contract, however there will be an enhanced attraction to their contract
- A succubus who is asked to perform a reasonable favor for their contract, within their abilities, will be adequately compensated with lust as payment. If a succubus's contract does not adhere to the payment of lust, a succubus is able to use their abilities to take it from them

Succubi

Lilith:
A generally playful, flirty and overall harmless succubus, content with feeding in accordance with what Tom allows. If left too long however, she is prone to take matters into her own hands until her hunger is satiated.

Mezelin:
A more assertive and mischievous succubus who occasionally listens to what Tom wants, however will often do what she feels is right to get Tom out of his shell, whatever way she sees fit. Hunger tends to make her feel abandoned and leads to minor, vengeful actions.

Thelsea:
A succubus who is not at all happy at her current circumstances. Will only obey Tom when need be due to the contract signed upon releasing her. Any opportunity Thelsea will wreak havoc in Tom's life regardless of how frequently she feeds. Best not to let her go hungry.

Succubus Powers


- Possession (victim awareness of the actions they take while possessed is determined by the possessor)
- Mind Control (victim is unaware of the actions they are made to take)
- Body Control (victim is very aware of the actions they are made to take yet unable to stop them, unless via magical intervention)
- Lust Control (victim is made to be very aroused, either towards specific target or simply in general)
- Flight (succubi with wings have the ability to fly, however are unable to outside of the city unless permission is given by their contract)
- Disguise/ Invisibility (succubi elicit alarm from humans, to blend in succubi may go invisible, or alter their form to be less demonic)

Succubus Hunger

Succubi are constantly hungry so please consider this when writing chapters. Most succubi begin to feel the effects of hunger 3 days without feeding on lust, progressively getting more intense until 10 days without lust. Once the 10 day mark has been reached, a succubus must feed immediately or die.

The nature of a succubus's lust is complex, the same way lust is earned one day may not satiate a succubus's lust the following. Novel and spontaneous sexual encounters are safest for reliably feeding a succubus.

Please have a clock at the top left of the page indicating how long it has been since the succubus has fed.

Don't be afraid to add, however please try to follow the established personalities of the succubi, unless there is narrative sense for this to change.
Please keep all sexual participants equal to or above the age of 18.
Go nuts, have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190902-How-to-Train-Your-Succubus