*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Book Sale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190902-How-to-Train-Your-Succubus/cid/2659324-Book-Sale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2190902
The innocent book Tom bought at a book sale, may not be so innocent after all.
Chapter #1

Book Sale

    by: Vagabond
Tom roamed the aisles of his local book store. He barely reads, he doesn't even know why he's here. Someone once told him reading a book he was interested in before bed might help him fall asleep easier. Rubbing his eyes he continues through to the fiction shelves, hoping something will catch his eye.

Workers prowl the aisles, keeping an eye on him as closing time is approaching, they're trying to pick the most strategic moment to tell Tom to get lost no doubt. A cute girl who looks around 25 decides to take the fall for the staff.

"Excuse me sir, we're closing in 15 minutes. Can I give you a hand with anything?" Well rehearsed yet dull delivery, however she stepped up on behalf of her team so this generic 'get lost so I can go home' gets a solid 7 out of 10 from Tom. Her green eyes watch expectantly from behind a curtain of black hair which she brushes away from her face.

"I think you can" Tom replies with a hint of smile, trying to show he's slightly less dead inside. "I'm looking for something chunky, something I can read for months but something I look forward to reading every night"

"Well we have some old books out the back we might be able to discount for you."

"That would be fantastic thank you"

Following the worker into the back room, she wasn't lying but she isn't exactly hiding another, better book shop back here. There is a grand total of 3 worn out books. Their spines do catch your eye though, strange symbols draw your eye along as you try to decipher which language they're from. Unable to read the titles, Tom has to judge a book from the cover.

The least scuffed of the books catches his eye first. Purple and pink with slightly raised writing, written in a white colour. It looks like a fairly significant read but looks a bit plain.

The second is a book which is a little more scuffed but very eye catching. A moderate shade of brown makes the backdrop of the cover with the symbols written across in a bold, fiery red colour. Blue borders surround the cover in a solid border.

The final book is incredibly scuffed, it looks like it's spent it's life loose in a coal train engine compartment. The corners are blunted and the pages show through little tears. The cover is a light shade of smoke grey with imposing black writing over the cover. Red patches reminiscent of blood adorn the cover too in a chaotic pattern.

A faint cough brings Tom back to the present, he checks his watch and seeing that there is 5 minutes left he makes his choice.

You have the following choices:

1. Least scuffed but plain

2. Slightly scuffed but eye-catching

3. Very scuffed and imposing

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vagabond (UN: vagabond12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vagabond has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190902-How-to-Train-Your-Succubus/cid/2659324-Book-Sale