*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wilde Appetite
  2. Nick Wilde
  3. Character choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190995-Zootopia-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2660914-Wilde-Appetite
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #2190995
Certain characters from Zootopia put on a bit or a lot of weight.
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wilde Appetite

    by: RizingBlade
Inspired and based on Jelliroll's Comic. May you rest in peace.

On desk duty was Zootopia's first fox cop, Nick Wilde. The former con artist turned cop enjoyed being part of the ZPD, but found desk duty could be boring. Nick was taking the place for Clawhauser. Currently, he was on the phone speaking with his bunny partner on the phone.

"It's no big deal, Carrots. I'm glad to help out." Nick said to Judy as she laid back on his chair with his feet on the desk.

"Do they have you on any big cases without me?" Judy asked.

"Naw. They got me on desk duty while Clawhauser is on vacation." Nick stated.

"Well, try to be good at your job. Even if it's only desk duty. Can you handle things without me?" Judy asked.

"Piece of cake!" Nick said still looking confidently. "See ya, Carrots!"

"Bye, Nick. I'll see you in a week." Judy said.

As Judy ended the call, Nick hears and sees a commotion.

"Huh?" Nick went.

"HEY!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!"

Nick get out of his desk to see what was wrong and sees that and large rhino got off of the hold one of Nick's fellow
officers and started running toward Nick.

"Wilde! Look out!" A grey slightly pudgy wolf officer shouted out.

"Get squished, copper!" The rhino shouted out as he charged at Nick.

Nick didn't seem fazed. Instead, he slight moved to his right with his left foot out and tripped the rhino over. Nick then pounced on the back of the rhino and cuffed him.

"Wow, great job!" The grey wolf said cheering on Nick.

"Whew, that was close!" A yellowish-brown mule said.

"You know what they say. The bigger they are, etc." Nick said as he gripped onto the rhino's arms.

Nick's ZPD training really paid for a small fox like him to apprehend a big rhino with such ease. The mule then took the rhino perp away. Nick then went back to the front desk.

"Thanks for the save, Wilde." The grey fox said thanking Nick. He then took out a brown paper bag. "Have these truffles. You earned them."

"Hey, thanks!" Nick said happily to accept the treats.

Nick quickly dug into the bag of tasty chocolate truffles. They were tiny but tasty. The bag turned emptied within a few seconds.

"Mmm! Wow, those went quick." Nick said as he licked his chops and sees there aren't any crumbs left.

Later, Nick is still on desk duty. Since nothing was happening, he decided to take a nap. Someone then walks up to Nick. It was the same mule from before, holding a box of doughnuts.

"Hey Wilde, thanks again for helping out earlier." The mule said thankfully. "These have a blueberry creme filling, I heard it was your favorite."

"It is, thanks!" Nick said eagerly taking the box.

Nick opened the box and sees half a dozen creme-filled doughnuts topped with chocolate creme. They each looked equally delicious. Nick then took one at popped it in his mouth. He was really good. Like tasting a piece of heaven and since they were blueberry flavored, it was even better. Enjoy the first one, Nick was tempted to get another.

You have the following choices:

1. A few more wouldn't hurt.

*Noteb*
2. Might one to ease up on the doughnuts.

*Noteb*
3. One more, but that's it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RizingBlade (UN: dannyboy101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RizingBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190995-Zootopia-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2660914-Wilde-Appetite