*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time Travel? Time Travel!
  2. Others
  3. Genre Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2673918-Time-Travel-Time-Travel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2191937
A macrophilia wonderland
This choice: Time Travel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Time Travel? Time Travel!

    by: CountDugula
William Ovelton, you are a genius inventor, highly regarded and winner of several prizes for your work...despite your young age. You are currently working on the breakthrough of a lifetime, your entire life so far has been a build up to this moment!

You have discovered that time travel is indeed possible, but you need to test the device you've built in order to present your findings without widespread mockery. Given that you are a bit of a loner and haven't exactly had time to keep in touch with anybody due to your work...you have no choice but to test it on yourself!

This is where the story begins...in 2019 in a basement laboratory.

========

Will grunted as he calibrated the Time Gate, as he had decided to call it. It was a large energy conductor that resembled something like a Star-Gate. It was a rough design and there were wires showing, but William didn't have the patience to wait any longer!

It was working (he hoped) and ready for some field tests!

Typing in his notes on his laptop, William put his thoughts to a Word document.

I must admit I am equal parts nervous and excited. If this works, I'll be famous and EVERYTHING we thought we knew about time and space will be changed! What was once thought to be the realm of science fiction will be science FACT! If I do not make it back...or worse...this laptop will be stored in a lockbox in my room.

Closing the laptop and taking a quick trip upstairs to store it in the aforementioned place, Will sighed. If he didn't make the return journey within a day, that would mean he would be stuck in the past or future FOREVER.

This was because William was very protective of his work, and had installed a self destruct countdown to begin as soon as he was transported.

That would also mean he sacrificed his only way home...but he was prideful and rather arrogant.

If he couldn't have the glory...then nobody else should.

As he input the date into the keypad, the young scientist had no idea how he would be yanked off his high horse...fate is cruel and ironic sometimes.

Will activated the portal, crackling with energy, and stepped through into the blinding light.

What was the era he chose to visit?

(Note: The trip causes him to shrink! Unfortunate side effect, hehe)

You have the following choices:

1. Victorian Era!

*Noteb*
2. Medieval Times!

3. other choices!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2673918-Time-Travel-Time-Travel