*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2673954-Victorian-EraIs-Much-Bigger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2191937
A macrophilia wonderland
This choice: Victorian Era!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Victorian Era!....Is Much Bigger

    by: creator9
Will slowly blinked as he felt the energy of the gate leave him, shifting his feet the young scientist found the ground to strange. Like that of a .....carpet?

Looking down, the scientist found that indeed the floor was like a carpet. The material was like that of a savannah as the the carpet went up to his knees. Behind Will was a tall brown stretching into the sky.

"Wait, this isn't my house..........MY TIME MACHINE WORKED!", Will started dancing happy as he concluded that landing in this unfamiliar territory must mean the gate worked right?!

Looking the other way around, Will's ecstatic face slowly morphed into that of shock. The reason, miles across from wear he was standing was a door. A door bigger then the empire state building!

"W-what is.....NO this must be a mistake not that I'm one to make mistakes. The data was exactly the same, why would I SHRINK!", Will clenched his head as not only was he panicking about his shrinking but also that he, the smart and handsome scientist made a mistake.

The existential crisis was halted as a strange vibration started swaying Will. He was confused, these patterns weren't like a earthquake, they were like that of....footsteps.

Suddenly the gigantic door opened like that of a ominous portal. Stepping into the room was a young boy around the age of 13 or 14. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a black vest, black shorts and long dark socks with brown dress shoes. The giant boy had short blond hair and a frown on his face as he pulled off his gloves.

"I swear...these basterds must have had a swing of scotch if that was their so-called job proposition.", the giant scoffed as he started walking towards Will.

Will felt the ground shake more as the shoe's soles stomped the ground. The boy's blue eyes suddenly narrowed at the tiny speck a few feet away.

"Bloody hell, summer just arrived and bugs are already plaguing my office!", The giant boy started stomping closer, throwing Will into the carpet from the force of his stomps.

Will gasped as looking up, the giant looked at him in disgust and lifted his large foot over the tiny scientist.

"Stay where you are pest! It will only take a second to crush you.", the boy's disgusted look was blocked as he started stomping his dress shoe down.

The scientist snapped out of his stare before scrambling away as the giant stopped his previous spot. As the foot swiveled, the giant noticed the lack a crunch.

Looking to see Will fleeing, the boy growled and lifted his foot again. "I'm going to grind you to dust!"

Will looked up to the approaching sole before yelling.

"WAIT I'M NOT A BUG!"

You have the following choices:

1. The giant heard him

*Noteb*
2. The foot continued it's descent

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2673954-Victorian-EraIs-Much-Bigger