*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Teen Prince
  2. Fantasy OCs
  3. Genre Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2676366-The-Teen-Prince
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2191937
A macrophilia wonderland
This choice: Human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Teen Prince

    by: CountDugula
https://www.deviantart.com/trumfire/art/... Inspired by this character!!

---------------------------------------

Name: Logan

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Appearance: Logan has a lean muscular build that any girl (or man) would die for. His hair is shaggy but neatly kept, as prince of Avalere he wore a red (his favorite color) outfit and black boots. But currently he wears collared shirts and jeans for the most part...just because he's displaced in another and more technologically advanced realm doesn't mean he'll dress like a commoner or a bum! On his feet he wears a pair of slip on shoes and black socks.

History: Prince Logan was/is the crown prince of a wealthy royal family in a magical realm called Avalere. He was a bit of a brat and to call him cruel and snobbish would be an understatement. Logan relished in his authority and looked down his nose as the peasants and lesser classes.

So when he was suddenly 'zapped' to another dimension...nobody really mourned the loss...even his parents the King and Queen! After all, his younger brother was much nicer and sweeter. He'd make a far better king.

Logan suddenly found himself forced to adapt to a strange land with technology and the most horrifying of all...he'd have to get a JOB!

Still, Logan wasn't without his advantages. He possessed a magic that allowed him to shrink others for his enjoyment. It would come quite in handy at 'persuading' some of these weirdo people! Or just having fun when he was bored or stressed by this turn of events.

You have the following choices:

1. The Displaced Prince: Logan!

2. Other OCs

*Noteb*
3. Other OCs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2676366-The-Teen-Prince