*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2769461-Sin-The-Knight-and-Big-Brother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2191937
A macrophilia wonderland
This choice: Other OCs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sin The Knight and Big Brother

    by: creator9
Inspired by this character from Guilty Gear, https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/guil... )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sin

Age:18

History: There is a far and mystical place called the Kingdom of Light, a civilization of individuals wishing to protect the world from evil monsters that aim to snuff out the light.

Sin and Sed were a pair of brothers born to knights belonging to the holy order, a elite guard of knights who defend the kingdom. A curse had been put on them while their mother was carrying Sed, thankfully they weren't harmed but Sed was given the full blunt of the curse. Being shrunken down to an inch.

The family was still close and Sin vowed to be the best big brother ever to help his tiny sibling. This turned into a world crushing burden as they parents died on a quest to fight a dark beast.

Now 18, Sin has become a knight like his parents to honor them. Sed couldn't become a knight, but he didn't intend to get left in the dust! He became skilled in magic and even was appointed a mage position at 15.

Sin is a cheerful and outgoing guy with a tendency to get cocky, not to mention being slightly overprotective of Sed. Being the literal BIG brother had Sin often finding his brother beneath him, not that Sed cared too much usually just getting annoyed at how often he got squished.

Still, the 18 and 15 year old held a strong family bond and Sin would show his fury should his brother ever face cruelty.

You have the following choices:

1. Sin and Sed

2. Other OC

*Noteb*
3. Other OC

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2769461-Sin-The-Knight-and-Big-Brother