*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Day 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193070-TK-boarding-school/cid/2671576-Day-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2193070
A girl and her friends go through life in a boarding school that revolves around tickling.
Chapter #1

Day 1

    by: Kool Kid
Ally stepped out of the plane and took a breath of the fresh air. She wore her favorite blue jeans with a pink tank top, since it was a fairly hot day. She was excited to go to this new boarding school, even though she knew nothing about it. She saw girls of many different ethnicity and backgrounds all flooding into the different dorms. When she turned around, she saw the beautiful jungle that the school was surrounded by. There were plants and flowers that she had never seen before, not even online. It was strictly prohibited for students to go into the jungle without supervision, but being the slightly rebellious girl she was, she considered checking it out anyway.
It was a Sunday, so school hadn't quite started yet. But the girls had gotten there early to give them time to unpack and explore the campus. Ally's dorm was on the very edge of campus (allowing easy access to the jungle) and on the third floor. As she stepped in the dorm room, she was aghast at how huge it was. It had to be four times the size of her bedroom. Providing room for each of her roommates living space, plus a small living area.
She walked in to find one of her roommates. She was an African-American girl about three inches taller than her, with skin that had a shade that stood in the middle of light skin and dark skin. Her hair was in a puffy ponytail behind her head and she wore short jean shorts with a yellow tank top. "Hi! I'm Aleyah, I guess me and you will be roommates this year"
Just by her tone, Ally could tell she was a very social, but friendly girl."Hi, I'm Ally, nice to meet you." The two smiled and shook hands.
Another girl then popped up from behind a bed. She was a short brunette girl with freckles all over her cheeks, she was two inches shorter than Ally was, wearing jeans and a tight blue t-shirt. "Hi." she said timidly "I'm Olivia, nice to meet you all as well" Ally and Aleyah smiled and waved and then the girls went about their business unpacking.
About an hour later, their uniforms arrived, Ally opened the bag to find...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kool Kid (UN: kool_kid6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kool Kid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193070-TK-boarding-school/cid/2671576-Day-1