*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mandy's Lucky Find
  2. Totally Spies!
  3. First Choices!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2676430-Mandys-Lucky-Find
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193081
Your favorite babes of anime in size related situations!
This choice: Mandy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mandy's Lucky Find

    by: Unknown
Mandy wasn't exactly having the best of days. First, she got an F on a test after that nerd Sam refused to take it for her. Then, that skank Clover scooped up a cute boy right from under her before she could even try. Finally, after school, Alex had cut her off on the way home, causing Mandy to fall in a puddle and ruin her outfit.

Now the bratty raven-haired girl was dripping wet and thoroughly pissed. It would take something big to change her mood. Then, as if on cue, something lands on her head. It looked like a little toy laser gun. It fell to the ground and hit the sidewalk.

On impact with the concrete, it fires off a beam, which hits a nearby car, causing it to shrink. This didn't go unnoticed to Mandy, though. She might not have been the sharpest tool in the shed, but she knew what she could do with something like this. She reached down and picked up the gun.

"Well, looks like I'm about to have some fun." She says to herself. Now the question is, where to start?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2676430-Mandys-Lucky-Find