*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. SS to the rescue
  2. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193105-Squishy-Sam/cid/2673192-SS-to-the-rescue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2193105
Join Sam in different parts of her live... from school to hero. But always unlucky!
This choice: ....as a hero  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

SS to the rescue

    by: That Goddess
After working in your dead-end for what seemed like way too long, constantly being bullied by your colleagues and used in inappropriate manners, you had eventually decided to quit and use your power for good!

It didn't work out that well, though... most villains had their way with you and you usually only managed to help by distracting the villain, making them toy with you instead of doing what they actually wanted to do.

But oh, well, you still tried! And you tried your best each time...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That Goddess (UN: tiger189a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
That Goddess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193105-Squishy-Sam/cid/2673192-SS-to-the-rescue