*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother
  2. Which family member?
  3. An Epiphany.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2680615-Mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193356
Large and stinky women never seem to notice you. Time to take advantage of that! (REWARDS)
This choice: Mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mother

    by: darksolgryn
         Today you decide to set your sights on your mother a incredibly large lady wide and tall in all the right places even though shes let her self go shes still rocking her curves, At least you had almost always thought that when ever you actually got to see her. Almost every interaction you've had with your unintentionally forgetful mother has ended up with you under her or in some smelly position as her ass alone can easily hide your entire body and. Even for you her gym days are pretty bad your mom isn't exactly the cleanest person and forgetful as she is can just forget to wipe which isn't always a good combo with your desire to be under her.

         But where will you set your sights on today, you know that today is her gym day so she will be heading to the gym but before she leaves she be in her room and the bathroom as your mom is a pretty pattern heavy person always doing things in certain order and you have time to set up for all 3 so what will it be?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darksolgryn (UN: meandmyak74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2680615-Mother