*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surveying your options
  2. Getting Wet.
  3. An Epiphany.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/3109969-Surveying-your-options
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193356
Large and stinky women never seem to notice you. Time to take advantage of that! (REWARDS)
This choice: Towel Area.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Surveying your options

    by: Mc Writer
You decided to go to a towel area, a spot popular for people sunbathing. When you arrived, you spotted a woman right in your strike zone, meaning super large, lying down on her back, leaving her bra on. She looked to be sleeping, so you look over her body, knowing that no one could see you leering at her anyways. You looked at the many things you could do with her.

The first, obvious option, would be to wedge yourself between her breasts and take a one way trip back with her. The best part is, you could have your head poking out from the top of the breasts to see where your ride is headed, so you aren't just completely blind.

Another option would be to curl up in her large backpack beside her, and let that take you where it will.

A third option is a little less lewd and more funny, but you could position yourself behind her head with your legs on her shoulders, and when she wakes up you basically have a free shoulder ride from her, and you could see higher then you ever have.

Of course, you could always try to go somewhere else and find another person, or maybe try a different stratagy?

Before you could decide, you were accidentally tripped on by someone. (Readers Choice.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In between breasts.

*Noteb*
2. In her Backpack

*Noteb*
3. Riding her shoulders

*Noteb*
4. Something else or someone else.

*Noteb*
5. Interrupted by a clumsy person.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/3109969-Surveying-your-options