*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/3433499-A-ride-with-your-sisters-friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193356
Large and stinky women never seem to notice you. Time to take advantage of that! (REWARDS)
This choice: Others.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A ride with your sister's friends

    by: --
You started to wait, noticing your big (in more ways than one) sister Claire walk towards the bus stop, her incredibly wide and large hips and ass swaying as she was talking with her friends on the phone.
She was a good deal taller than you, and for today she was wearing an incredibly short white shirt that sashayed as she walked, revealing the pink thong stretched to the max underneath. She was wearing the most tight-fitting blue crop top that hugged and emphasised her large breasts, leaving her plump stomach exposed to jiggle like jello. Her blonde hair was tied in a hairbun and she was putting her pink phone against her ear.
"What? The bus isn't coming today? Some engine troubles?" She could be heard saying, causing your ears to perk up. Did that mean you two would be late to school? After all, the school was a good distance away from your house.
"Should we call mom and ask her to pick us u-" You started to suggest but it fell on deaf ears as your sister was too engaged in her conversation to notice you, abruptly sitting down where you were and smushing you underneath her large ass. Your bottom half and legs comically poked out from beneath her sizeable bottom, which you were used to as a daily occurrence.
Through the thick ass meat, you could hear faint whispers of her conversation.
"You can swing by to pick me up? That would be nice, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks!" Claire enthusiastically ended her conversation from what you could make out. So you would be getting a ride to school from your sister's friends instead. At least you wouldn't be late.

What type of vehicle arrives at the bus station to bring you to school?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 -- (UN: duproto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/3433499-A-ride-with-your-sisters-friends