*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Free Ride.
  2. An Epiphany.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2681561-Free-Ride
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193356
Large and stinky women never seem to notice you. Time to take advantage of that! (REWARDS)
This choice: SCHOOLS IN!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Free Ride.

    by: Mc Writer
You decide to board the "special" bus to school. The reason for it being "special" is because the school specifically let only the fattest and smelliest girls on that bus so they could get to school without stinking up the regular bus's. Thankfully, your sister is included in that list which means the bus stops at your house at the same time every single morning. Your sister had slept in today since you were almost always supposed to wake her up but you knew that the bus still opened the doors because the bus recorded the amount of times the door was open to make sure no one gets on or off between stops.

Knowing that, you decide to wait at the pickup area. Thanks to your special constitution where no one notices you you're able to basically be invisible at the bus stop. While you're waiting...


A: Your sister stands right in front of you, haven been woken up by your mother.
B: You see a ginormous jogger running towards you and you consider abandoning your earlier plan. (She doesn't notice you/she notices you but is super open about her smells.)
C: Nothing happens and the bus comes at the same time as always.
D: Other things happen.

You have the following choices:

1. Big Sis.

2. Abandoning Ship.

3. According to Plan.

4. Others.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2681561-Free-Ride