*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194167-My-Hypno-Academia/cid/3074892-Giving-her-triggers-Sexy
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2194167
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya discovers a new power within One For All... Mind Control!
This choice: Giving her triggers (Sexy)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giving her triggers (Sexy)

    by: Spitfire
Deciding to giving her triggers. Deku said,’now listen, when you hear me say these words, you will do the following things. When you hear me say the words, buttercup, you will enter this state, and when you hear the world plus ultra, you will do anything I want for an hour, with after not having any memory of it. But when you hear the word hot heat, you will have the urge to fuck me, do you understand?’ ‘Yes master’ ‘good girl, now when you hear the word round world, you will strip down and grope your boobs, and when you hear the word let’s have some fun, you will head to your dorm and wait for me, do you understand?’ Yes master.’ Deku now decided to....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Add more triggers

2. Try out the triggers

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spitfire (UN: spitfire10701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194167-My-Hypno-Academia/cid/3074892-Giving-her-triggers-Sexy