*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding a New Power!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194167-My-Hypno-Academia/cid/2678081-Finding-a-New-Power
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2194167
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya discovers a new power within One For All... Mind Control!
Chapter #1

Finding a New Power!

    by: Mindcollector
The School Dorms had just been constructed at U.A, and with everyone moving into their dorms Izuku Midoriya, otherwise known as Deku, decided to spend the rest of the evening to look for some decorations for his new home.
He entered a small fan shop that he had visited many times, hoping to get the latest All Might action figure for his collection. He entered to see the kind young woman working behind the counter, who smiled at him.

“Well well! I haven’t seen you here in quite some time, Midoriya!” she chirped.

“Yeah. I’ve been a little busy with school…” Deku replied, timidly.

“Well! What can I get you? Here for some All-Might merch?”

Deku looked up at the shelf behind her, seeing the latest figure that had caught his attention

“Yeah! Can I get that one there?” he asked. As he pointed to the figure, the tip of his finger emitted a slight green glow. As he did, he noticed the cashier’s eyes briefly flash green, before seeming to glaze over. Her mouth went slack as she just stood there.

“U-uh… sorry about that little flash. I didn’t mean to do that... “ he replied. She did not seem to respond.

“Uhm… so can you grab the figure for me?” he inquired

“...As you wish, Master…” she replied in a monotone as she turned to grab the box from the shelf, and placed it before Deku.

“Did… you just call me Master?”

“I did, Master…” she answered.

Deku’s eyes widened as he placed the payment on the counter. She didn’t go for it.

“Snap out of it!” he said in a blend of worry and frustration. Her eyes seemed to light and she looked around in confusion

“Hm… guess I kinda spaced out there. Well, thanks for your business!” she replied, seeming completely unaware of her previous condition.

With worry, Deku bolted to All Might’s office at the school where he found the soon to be retired hero sitting in his more frail form looking over a lesson plan.

“Ah. Young Midoriya” he said, greeting Deku

“All-Might. We have a problem!”

“Ah? What kind of problem?”

“Well… I uh… I discovered a new power I guess.” he muttered

“Oh? That manifested already huh? Listen kid. There’s something I never mentioned. You know how my power has been passed between a bunch of different people right? Like how I passed it to you? Well, each time that happens a new power is formed based on that person’s… hrm… aptitudes. For you, it would probably be something more nerdy. I mean er… brainey.” he shrugged “So what is it?”

“I don’t really know yet” Deku lied “It happened but I don’t know how I did it or what the effect was. My hand just kinda glowed.”

“Hm… well, may not hurt to try it out. Just know it’s pretty normal for people with One for All” he added, before looking back at his work

“So… I have some kind of mind control power like Shinso..?” he pondered “Maybe I should test it… on… one of the girls” he thought to himself, his temptation taking over.

But who would he test this power on?

You have the following choices:

1. Ochako Uraraka

2. Momo Yaoyorozu

3. Mina Ashido

4. Kyoka Jiro

5. Someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2194167-My-Hypno-Academia/cid/2678081-Finding-a-New-Power