*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196393-Wiggag-Pokemon-Edition/cid/2691276-Her-Smallest-Fan
by fall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2196393
Stories pertaining to weight gain, growth...and Pokemon.
This choice: Begin story!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Her Smallest Fan

    by: Unknown
William the Greninja had a cast that wrapped around his upper torso and kept his right arm at a very awkward angle. Whenever he tried to move his neck more than a couple of inches it would hurt, and for days his chest still pulsed with pain as his ribs healed back together. Although he had to admit, it was significantly better from being bedridden at the local Pokemon Center, and the swelling around his tongue-scarf was gone. His boss, a Lucario, was most understanding about the whole affair, and how he wouldn't be able to give it his all at work. Aside from a scolding nag the moment he came off the office elevator, Will got to work at his own pace. As long as the deadlines were met by the end of the shift, some leeway could be given to doing it all by his non-dominant paw. It meant that for the next month he would be working extra hard and skipping out on weekends to blow off steam...but it was all worth it.

Arceus was it worth it.

Virginia Huffman defending her world title against Shoshana Glassfall, and him in the front row! It was the biggest match in recent history, with tens of thousands of fans packing the arena and countless millions watching around the world from their screens. William used his company vacation days to camp out weeks before the tickets went out and drained his wallet in the attempt to get as close as he possibly could to his favorite Goddess. He didn't want to miss this for the world. For the last two years, Shoshana, a Snorlax, had been wrecking her way through the wrestling circuits of the world like a force of nature, with almost every opponent she's faced having been pinned and beaten down to submission, not unlike courses at one of her meals. With a near-perfect victory score only brought down by her humbling first bout, to say that Shoshana was William's favorite Giantess was an understatement. She was more akin to a second sun in the sky that brought him out of his bed every morning.

Shoshana may not have been the biggest giantess ever, being a 'mere' 15 feet tall and 16 feet wide in her stomach, but that didn't diminish her overwhelming charisma and beauty. Her blubber was perfectly proportioned all around her body, just plush enough to be inviting but still firm enough that it didn't wobble without end when she moved. She had a face that looked like it was stolen from a statue made in tribute to a legendary, and when she would flash that warm smile and soaked in all the lights and cameras, you could mistake her for a real-life angel. Everything about her screamed for attention, her spirit alone making others feel small the same way her height and weight did. Shoshana Glassfall was born to be not just a star, but a dominating force that everyone else could only look upon with awe. She had taken down women bigger than her without once twisting her model-like visage into a frown or even mild concern. She made her victories look so effortless it was like she was dancing around her opponents, and you almost forgot what crushing power she had inside her engorged frame.

Well, almost forget.

William certainly wouldn't be forgetting that anytime soon. The sight of Shoshana picking Virginia up and hurling the Dragonite over the ropes would be ingrained in his memory for years, even if Virginia hadn't gone rolling into the stands, right over William. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, though. He had just been knocked down by one of Virginia's legs, not squashed directly under her body like those other poor/lucky souls. Heck, he hadn't even lost consciousness. While waiting for the medics to get to him, he had managed to sit up just in time to see Shoshana get Virginia into a leg lock and make her submit. Shoshana Glassfall was now the world champion, and William had been there to witness it. It was the greatest day of his life, and many tears were shed. Not just tears of pain, either.

Without a doubt, worth the injuries and medical expenses. You can't buy a moment like that, you can only accept the price...as high as they were. As he finished dressing a couple of days later, pulling his pants up and then zipping and buttoning them one-handed, William heard his doorbell ring. Standing on the other side was a Zoroark in a gray suit. But William's eyes had not even registered the Pokemon's presence before they looked past him to the much more surprising sight in front of his house.

It was Shoshana Glassfall! The world champion, the Alluring Leviathan here! Parked in front of his house!

She was sitting back in her carriage, a reconfigured limousine with an open, padded bed to allow the world champion to sit back and lounge as she was driven everywhere. She was wearing a black, embroidered skirt and a tight-fitting blouse tied underneath her bosom, giving her belly ample space to rest free and comfortable across her legs. Her hair was pinned up behind her head in a Ponyta, with solid gold bracelets as big as monster-truck tires around her left wrist. She tapped her pudgy digits across the screen of her phone, a phone so big it could double as William's television set, with her gaze concealed behind a pair of aviator sunglasses.

"Mister Tipton?" The Zoroark asked. "...Mister Tipton!" He repeated himself, raising his voice a little and touching the Greninja on his unbroken shoulder to get his attention.

"What?" William blinked before his mind caught up with the context of the situation of blushed profusely. "O-oh, yes! Th-that's me."

"I'm Eugene, Ms. Glassfall's manager." The shock of the situation did not recede, but as William's mind, all abuzz with exhilaration adapted to the feeling other parts of his brain joined the party, he recognized the man now. He blinked again, realizing that the Zoroark was...pretty small. He had only come up to the frog's tongue, and although he was pretty tall himself, he had always thought that everything associated with Shoshana would be...bigger than him.

"Ms. Glassfall heard about the injuries you and others experienced during her title bout, and she's been going around on a tour to visit you all and show her appreciation for your support. Would you like to meet her?"

William brought his left paw to his mouth to keep himself from screaming in affirmation. The Zoroark got the point. Following behind Eugene, he walked up to the sidewalk, marveling at the fact that he was now even closer to Shoshana than he had been during her match. Even while reclining she was a monument of size and strength that William almost feared to get too close to, some primal sense warning him of the danger of being crushed or trampled by this beast.

"Shoshana!" Eugene yelled. She turned from her phone and looked down at the two men, her expression momentarily blanks as if she did not know why she was here. "This is William Tipton. He was in the second row at your match!"

"Front, actually," William corrected with a quiet sense of pride.

"Ah...another one of my fans," Shoshana said, leaning down to get a better look at him. Her voice felt like a tank of honey had been dumped on his head. "I hope that Dragonite didn't bang you up too much when I sent her flying."

"N-No," William sputtered, then he repeated louder, "No! I came out of it pretty OK! I even stayed awake long enough to see you win!"

"You did?" The Snorlax's face lit up at that. "Thank you so much. It means a lot to me to know all you little people are cheering me on. It wouldn't be half as fun to win if I didn't have my fans watching me."

"I'll bet!" William said, barely hearing what she was saying. Just the fact she was talking to him made his heart want to burst.

"Here, let me give you something to remember me by." And without letting him respond she reached one paw out, hooked it under William's good arm, and picked him up. Like an antique doll, she carried him up and over to her belly, setting him down gently enough that he didn't cry out in pain. As close as he was now, William couldn't catch his breath. He was sitting on Shoshana Glassfall's belly, looking past the canyon of her cleavage at her flawless face as big as a window. He had never felt so small before now, which meant that he had never seen her so huge before. With one hand supporting him, Shoshana plunged her other in-between her boobs and pulled out a pen the size of a shower rod. "Hold still a sec," she said, and to William's eternal joy she signed 'Shoshana' across his cast in glittering silver letters.

"Now how about a picture?" she asked, and again she didn't wait for him to respond, she just turned him around and brought him up to her breasts. Into her breasts, actually. She held him so tight his lower body was sucked into her cleavage. Not that it mattered. When she extended her arm and snapped a selfie only William's head ended up in the picture. The rest of it was Shoshana's still shaded face, her lips pursed as if blowing a kiss. To William, it was the best picture he ever had. "Be sure to keep cheering me on," Shoshana said as she deposited him, one-handed, back on the ground. William felt woozy, swaying in place. He needed a minute to catch the breath that had been squeezed out of him.

“You bet,” he said meekly.

You have the following choices:

1. Go with this story

*Noteb*
2. Another Story

*Noteb*
3. Another Story

*Noteb*
4. Another Story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196393-Wiggag-Pokemon-Edition/cid/2691276-Her-Smallest-Fan