*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196948-Rosario--Vampire-Date-a-Monster/cid/2873910-Kurumu-Kurono-Alternate-Path
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2196948
What if you captured the heart of one of the girls of the popular anime?!
This choice: Kurumu Kurono (Alternate Path)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kurumu Kurono (Alternate Path)

    by: CountDugula
Your name was Kevin Jacobes, you were a halfdemon who attended Yokai Academy and just a few weeks ago had started dating a buxom succubus named Kurumu Kurono.

School was soon to be over for the summer, and most everyone was going home to spend vacation with their families.

“Huh? A trip to the human world?” You said in surprise. Kurumu nodded eagerly, “It’ll be the perfect romantic getaway! Plus you can introduce me to your parents!” The succubus girl wasted no time in rubbing her hooters up against you.

“S-sure….whatever you say…” You wheezed through a nosebleed.

“Plus you’re from a whole other country! So it’ll be sooo fun!” Yukari butts in, causing Kurumu to shove her aside. “Beat it, can’t you see the big kids are having a romantic moment?!”

“Oooh, is that what you call it? Looks like you’re just using him to massage those big udders of yours!” Yukari shoots back.

Sparks flew between the two girls as you slowly backed away.

"Um...what about your mother, Kurumu? Is she cool with it?" You interject nervously.

"Huh? Oh of course sure is. She's hoping we'll give her grandkids by the time summer vacation is done!" Kurumu cheerfully informs you.

Your face flushed, you felt yourself growing hot under the collar...and a tightness in your trousers.

You have the following choices:

1. Skip to the Last Day of School (Or Close to It)

*Noteb*
2. Continue Without a Timeskip

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196948-Rosario--Vampire-Date-a-Monster/cid/2873910-Kurumu-Kurono-Alternate-Path