*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196948-Rosario--Vampire-Date-a-Monster/cid/2873937-The-Last-Day-of-School-and-Trouble
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2196948
What if you captured the heart of one of the girls of the popular anime?!
This choice: Skip to the Last Day of School (Or Close to It)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Last Day of School... and Trouble

    by: Josimus Prime
Time flies by and now it’s the final school day before summer vacation. You just finished up the remains of your work and got your assignments ready to go before you head to the yard to meet up with Kurumu.

“Kev! Babe! Over here!” Kurumu waves at you and you walked up to her.

“Hey babe. This is it. Last day before our big break.” You said smiling.

“Sure is. I can’t wait. It’s going to be so much fun with you and me.” Kurumu said jumping on you and rubbing her breasts on you.

“Y-Yeah... Definitely.” You said trying to not grow hard by the fact that her big volleyball-sized breasts are on you.

While that was happening, you spot a mean looking boy who walked over to you. This could mean bad news for you. But you don’t show fear.

“Hey there, sweet cakes. What are doing with this dumbass? How about you leave him behind and come with me?” He asked in a creepy way.

“Beat it, loser! I’ve already got him and he’s twice the monster you’ll ever be.” Kurumu said in defiance.

“A feisty one huh? Here’s the thing, when I say come with me, you come with me.” The bully said trying to take her before you grabbed his arm.

“You heard the lady. Piss off.” You said shoving him away.

“Like you can do anything about it.” He said not backing down.

“You’ll see.” You said as your eyes went dark purple and have a demonic look on your face.

You fought against him and you knocked him down good. It wasn’t even a warmup as it was pretty easy.

“Next time, don’t steal another man’s woman.” You said.

“Y-Yes sir.” The bully said as he looked beaten up to the core.

“Thank you so much, Kevin! You showed that asshole!” Kurumu said before kissing you.

“I just like to defend my girlfriend. What can I say?” You said rubbing the back of you head.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Finish up school

*Noteb*
2. Skip to you and Kurumu at your house

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196948-Rosario--Vampire-Date-a-Monster/cid/2873937-The-Last-Day-of-School-and-Trouble