*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Writer Chooses What Happens (Go Wild)
  2. Just Arrived
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2198112-Rwby-Mind-Controlled/cid/2845509-Writer-Chooses-What-Happens-Go-Wild
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2198112
The title says it all. I don't really don't care what you write have have fun.
This choice: Writer Chooses What Happens (Go Wild)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Writer Chooses What Happens (Go Wild)

    by: B-Rabbit
"Ok roll call! Is everyone here, or did Art run off again?" My voice rings out as I look over to two of my teammates, Merlina and Cherry.

"Here..." Merlina's soft voice answers the call. My eyes turn and give her a once over, she stood fairly tall with medium length light blue hair and pink eyes, her figure is obscured by a black shirt and baggy dark blue sweater, small pink dots littering its sleeves and hood, her long legs are covered by simple blackish blue pants while her feet are cover by brown combat boots. "Sin I think I saw Art run right past us while you and Cherry got our stuff...."

"Damn, must of not seen he-" I start before, rudely, an energetic voice interrupts me. "HEY BOSS I THINK I HEAR A FIGHT GOING ON IN THE CAFETERIA!!!!" Cherry yells out as I face balm. Cherry was a pretty short girl, only standing about to my waist, her fluffy red short hair framed her cute face well, while her chocolate brown eyes stared at me excitedly, her petite body was covered by a dark green tube top, scarlet red fur coat, dark green shorts, brown thigh high socks, and simple dark blue shoes.

"Ok Cherry I get thats cool and all but we need to fin-" again before I could finish Cherry yelled out, "IM SORRY BOSS~ I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE FACT THE WE AREN'T IN ON THE FIGHT!"

"Cherry, Sin's right we need t-" Merlina beings to back me up before she to get interrupted,"BORRRRRRING~ JUST LIKE YOUR PAN-" Merlina lunges at Cherry trying to cover her mouth, a blush on her face.

My grey eye twitches, both due to the fact that Merlina and Cherry started fighting, and due to the fact that I've had to deal with Cherry for the last eight hours! "Ughhhh......" I take a quick look around, seeing no one at the moment, I take deep breath and- "Both of you STOP!" my eyes glow golden as I use my semblance.

Almost immediately both the girls stop moving, there eyes dim, and their mouths go slack. I look over both of them, "Grab our stuff. Cherry, you have been a little bitch to both me and Merlina, so as punishment your both going to go to our room, and you Cherry are going to turn into Merlina's little pet, obeying all her orders." My gaze switches to Merlina, "Merlina when you and Cherry get to the dorm, you are going to be Cherry's Mistress, just like before at Mistral, do everything you want to her~" I add perversely as I take a couple quick steps to the girls, going behind them I give both a quick slap on the ass. "Now go!" I order as they start moving.

Now finished with that, I give myself a quick look over, using my scroll as a mirror. My short purple hair and, now back to gray, eyes looking sharp. My well built body concealed by a simple white button up shirt, brown pants, blue belt, and dusty brown shoes. "Ok, now I better find Art and maybe have some fun, after all the same school over and over again can get a little boring~" I mumble with a smirk. In my mind images of debauchery flash, watching girls get it on, me get in with them, and every fantasy I or them could think of. I lick my lips as I take my next step.

"Watch out Beacon, Sin Caramel is here~"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 B-Rabbit (UN: b-rabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Just-This-One-Time has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2198112-Rwby-Mind-Controlled/cid/2845509-Writer-Chooses-What-Happens-Go-Wild