*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zach
  2. Meet the Guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199441-Male-Weight-Gain-Story---City-Life/cid/2710853-Zach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199441
Four guys living large in New York City. Follow them as they live and grow, literally.
This choice: Zach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Zach

    by: leedsbloke
It was a Thursday morning. Zach had fallen asleep on the couch last night and woke up to his roommates heading off to work. He was on the couch, shirtless, sprawled out for all the world to see. Zach had recently moved into the apartment with his brother Dean. Their former roommate left, and Zach was growing tired of living at home in Jersey with his parents. So, Dean offered the room up to his little bro.

After graduating college, he'd had some trouble finding work. He'd studied Computer Science but it was hard finding work in such an oversaturated field.

Zach had been living in the Manhattan apartment for six weeks, but still had no luck finding work. Needless to say, he was not really able to afford much. Dean was kind enough to help him out, treat him to dinner or a beer once in a while, or quite frequently. Zach would snack on all of the food in the apartment when the boys were at work. And it showed. Zach had gained about five to ten pounds, it seemed.

Alec and Jared were starting to get a little tired of Zach mooching off of their food and drinks. Not to mention the fact that he lazed around the apartment and did whatever he wanted, whether it was watching television or playing video games all hours of the night. Occasionally he'd have friends or girls over late into the night when the guys had to work in the morning. The mess he left behind was starting to irk them as well: food wrappers, empty beer cans, his bong. Finding him shirtless in the couch, often hungover, was becoming a regular occurrence.

"Mornin' bro," Dean commented as he walked by a shirtless Zach, dressed in his work attire. Dean was drinking a protein shake he'd just made.

Zach groaned and put the pillow over his head. Jared walked into the room, also dressed for work, and just rolled his eyes looking down at Zach and the mess he had made. "You might want to lay off the beer dude," he said poking at Zach's furry stomach, that was starting to look a little bigger.

"Stop that!" Zach said. He removed pillow off of his head in anger.

"Don't sleep out here if you don't want us to mess with you," Jared smirked.

"He's right, bro. You should clean this up today," Dean said pointing to the beers and pizza crusts on the floor beside the couch. "We don't want to get mice," he continued.

"Yeah, yeah," Zach said getting up from the couch. He was clad only in boxer briefs and his expanding butt was on full display as was his morning wood.

"Woah, you happy to see me?" Alec joked as he walked in the living room, referring to Zach's hard-on. He'd just gotten out of the shower and was wrapped in a towel. "You know it," Zach laughed as he rummaged through the pantries for a box of cereal.

Dean and Jared were about to head out for the day. "Any interviews today, Zach?" Jared asked, somewhat sarcastically.

Zach had sat back on the couch with a hearty bowl of Lucky Charms in whole milk prepared. He just groaned and continued eating as he looked for something on television.

"Keep checking those job sites I sent you, bro," Dean said, trying to encourage his brother as he patted him on his shoulder. He headed for the door and smiled, along with Jared who took the same train as Dean most mornings. "At least please don't eat us out of house and home, man," Jared quipped with a smile. Zach rolled his eyes.

"Later," Zach said as they both left. He continued eating a few more helpings of Lucky Charms as Alec got dressed and headed off to work.

What does Zach do?

You have the following choices:

1. Look for jobs

*Noteb*
2. Chill at the apartment

*Noteb*
3. Hit up a bar or two

4. Ask Alec if he can help him at the construction site

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 leedsbloke (UN: dsl1988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
leedsbloke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199441-Male-Weight-Gain-Story---City-Life/cid/2710853-Zach