*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199441-Male-Weight-Gain-Story---City-Life/cid/2712023-Joey-gives-in-Alec-eats-and-drinks-more
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199441
Four guys living large in New York City. Follow them as they live and grow, literally.
This choice: Joey gives in, Alec eats and drinks more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Joey gives in, Alec eats and drinks more

    by: leedsbloke
Two hours later, both Alec's and Joey's bellies are full and faces are covered in wing sauce. Alec let out a huge burp as he downed his tenth plate of wings and eighth beer. He looked over at his little buddy Joey as he scarfed his plate.

"I'm done, bro," Joey grunted. He looked almost sick after eating seven plates of wings and drinking six beers. Alec gave a disapproving look but put his big arm around his friend.

"It's okay," Alec said as he gulped down more beer. "You tried your best man."

"I don't think I'll ever be able to out eat you and that monster," Joey replied, patting Alec's bloated belly.

"Probably not," Alec said. He pulled up his shirt and gave his hairy belly a squeeze. He rolled his shirt back down and dove back into his wings. "But I can help train you, man. If you want to eat be able to keep up with me." Joey couldn't tell if Alec was joking or not.

Joey just watched Alec continue to eat and drink for a moment or two before saying anything.

You have the following choices:

1. Joey wants to grow.

2. Joey wants to help Alec grow.

3. Someone else shows up.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 leedsbloke (UN: dsl1988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
leedsbloke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199441-Male-Weight-Gain-Story---City-Life/cid/2712023-Joey-gives-in-Alec-eats-and-drinks-more