*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Two Titanic Teens.
  2. Titanic teen.
  3. The strange gun.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/72717-Two-Titanic-Teens
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #219950
Thanks to everyone for all the additions!
This choice: Use the gun to make something else bigger.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Two Titanic Teens.

    by: Authorboy
You look down at your huge toes and see Brandon coming out of the house, with jeans and a t-shirt. You smile, you know Brandon would get a kick out of being big. When you were kids you always played with toy soldiers, but instead of making them attack eachother, you always made them seem to be fighting you two, as you stomped them under your feet.
You point the gun down at Brandon, who looks up in terror and tries to run, but you are quicker. The house suddenly explodes as Brandon grows to your height.
Looking around in a daze, Brandon pulls his socked foot from the remains of your house, little stains on it from where your family presumably perished. The new giant look down and looked back at you.
"This is awesome!" He exclaimed, and brought his foot back down on the house, crunching it to bits.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow suit and be evil giants!

2. Use the gun again.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Authorboy (UN: authorboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Authorboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/72717-Two-Titanic-Teens