*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Titanic teen.
  2. The strange gun.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/72715-Titanic-teen
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #219950
Thanks to everyone for all the additions!
This choice: Put it on "grow" and aim it at yourself.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Titanic teen.

    by: Authorboy
You point it at yourself, still half asleep, and pull the trigger. Everything around you suddenly seems to shake and twist. You black out while standing, and when you open your eyes again, you seem to be standing in your yard still, but your house is gone.
You blink to take the edge of sleep away, and look around.
You suddenly realize your house didn't vanish, it shrunk, everything did! You look to be around 200 feet tall.
You think of what to do next, your house sitting at your bare feet, your toes pulling up clumps of dirt from your once large yard.
Already people on the street are looking at you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Authorboy (UN: authorboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Authorboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/72715-Titanic-teen