*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199512-Blakes-Weight-Gain-Adventure/cid/2711561-Intro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2199512
A high school senior packs on the pounds! Follow his story and contribute!
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: leedsbloke
Blake Lange is a 17 year old teenage boy, living in suburban New Jersey. He lives with his father, Marty Lange. His mother passed away in his childhood.

Marty has two other step-children from his second marriage. Jesse, a 13 year old boy and Eden, an 10 year old girl are Blake’s two step-siblings. They live only 25 minutes away and have bedrooms in the Lange household, but only stay there on the occasional weekend.

Blake isn’t what you’d call an athletic teenager. He’s got plenty of friends but never has participated in athletics apart from little league and soccer in his early childhood. Over the past year or two, Blake has begun gaining weight. He and his father chalk it up to puberty, but Marty is concerned about his son. There’s not really anyone overweight on his side of the family, and he’s not sure why Blake has started ballooning, besides the fact that he eats non stop and exercises very little. Marty hopes once Blake isn’t a hormonal teen that his weight will plateau.

Mr. Lange looks at his growing son and can’t help but think of his little boy. But things have changed, as his son now outweighs him by almost 75 pounds. That’s not to say that it’s all fat, his son is a few inches taller than him at an impressive 6’2” and somewhere around 235 pounds.

Marty worries he’s not being a good caretaker to Blake, but Blake is becoming his own man and he tries desperately to let him live his life independently. And he does. Blake has his own car and plenty of friends, and his father gives him his freedom to do whatever he wants within reason. He worries that’s why his sons large belly has been continuing to grow.

Blake’s perfectly happy with himself though and in some ways takes pride in his newly acquired bulk. Some of his friends have even started calling him Big Blake, and there’s something in him that really likes it.

Where should we start?

You have the following choices:

1. School

2. Home

*Noteb*
3. Mall

*Noteb*
4. Beach

5. Party

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 leedsbloke (UN: dsl1988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
leedsbloke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199512-Blakes-Weight-Gain-Adventure/cid/2711561-Intro