*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. School
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199512-Blakes-Weight-Gain-Adventure/cid/2734021-School
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2199512
A high school senior packs on the pounds! Follow his story and contribute!
This choice: School  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

School

    by: leedsbloke
Blake breathed a sigh of relief as his fat spilled out after exiting his increasingly tight desk. It was becoming more and more difficult to fit into his desk these days.

Blake wasn't completely oblivious to this but he also was less inclined to notice his weight gain than those around him. His father, his friends, and his teachers were all more keen to notice that Blake had gained at least twenty pounds in the last month. It was often brushed off as a growth spurt, but when would it stop?

Blake threw his backpack on his bag, causing all kinds of jiggling to occur, and headed out into the hallway.

"Hey big guy, how's it hanging?" Blake's friend Mike asked as he ran into him in the hallway. Mike playfully punched Blake in his soft shoulder.

Mike was about six inches shorter than Blake and eighty pounds lighter. The two were polar opposites and were somewhat of an odd couple. Mike was a slim but athletically-built blonde.

Blake smirks in response as he sips on a Coke bottle he had been holding onto. "Not much, man. Hungry as fuck though." Blake held his belly as he said it.

"What else is new?" Mike responded rolling his eyes as he looked at his friends growing midsection.

The pair were headed to next period together. Where to?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lunch

*Noteb*
2. Gym

*Noteb*
3. Health Class

*Noteb*
4. Math Class

*Noteb*
5. Playing Hooky

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 leedsbloke (UN: dsl1988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
leedsbloke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199512-Blakes-Weight-Gain-Adventure/cid/2734021-School