*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2741021-Lindsay-wants-Freddie-to-try-his-new-power-on-her
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: Lindsay wants Freddie to try his new power on her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lindsay wants Freddie to try his new power on her

    by: HikerAngel
Freddie awoke in the hospital, a pretty nurse hovering above him. He looked around, taking in his change in surroundings. Lindsay sat in a chair in the corner of the room. She perked up as she noticed he was awake and came to his side, taking his hand in hers.

"We've been so worried about you, Freddie! With that whole..." Lindsay glanced at the nurse and paused. "...thing that happened to you in the lab."

The nurse finished taking Freddie's vitals and informed him that the doctor would be in to check on him in about 30 minutes, now that he was awake and his vitals were normal.

"Xei Li and Ron were here too, but they went to get something to eat. We decided that one of us should stay behind, though, in case you woke up... so... here I am!" Lindsay said.

The nurse left the room.

"So what happened to you? How did you do that thing with Xei Li's breasts?" Lindsay asked in a hushed voice now that the nurse was gone.

"I don't know," said Freddie. "That orb went inside me, and now I can see screens of stats for anyone that I look at. I had two points of mana, and I used them to increase Xei Li's boobs as an experiment. They were the only things that I had enough points to improve!"

"Can you see my screen right now? What else can you improve?" Lindsay asked.

"I can see your screen, but I can't improve anything right now. I see options for increasing your physical attributes, your intelligence, your skills, but they all take mana points. I don't seem to have any mana points right now. I think I used them all up on Xei Li!" Freddie said, eyes roaming the character sheet in front of him.

"So you can't, you know, make me bigger?" Lindsay said, hands moving out from her chest.

"Not right now, I need more mana points." Freddie replied.

"How do you get more mana points?" Lindsay asked.

"I'm not entirely sure... Let me focused on the mana point part of the screen." He did, and an alert popped up. It said: No mana points available. Mana must be recharged through sexual activity.

"Oh my God!" said Freddie aloud. "You can't be serious!"

"What?" said Lindsay with a confused expression.

"Oh... sorry. I wasn't really talking to you. I just saw how to... recharge... my mana." Freddie said.

"You did? What do you need to do?" Lindsay asked.

"I, um, need to engage in sexual activity," Freddie said, embarrassed and beginning to blush.

"Sexual activity!" said Lindsay, surprised. Clearly that hadn't been what she was expecting. She thought a moment, "What kind of sexual activity? That's pretty vague... but let me try something."

Lindsay gave Freddie a chaste kiss on the lips. She pulled back, opening her eyes. "Did that do anything?" she asked.

Freddie checked his screen. He had one mana point! "It did! I have a point of mana!"

"Is that enough to do anything?" Lindsay asked. "You know, to do for me what you did for Xei Li?"

Lindsay is already pretty, Freddie thought.I wonder why she wants bigger breasts so much... He checked her screen but it cost three mana points to increase her B-cup breasts to Cs. "No. Your kiss gave me one point, but I need three points to do that.

"Hmmm..." Lindsay thought. "Let's try another experiment..." She leaned forward, closing her eyes, and kissed him hungrily. Her tongue entered his mouth with a swirl before she ended the kiss.

"How about that?" she asked. "How many points did that give you?"

Freddie, breathless, from the unexpected kiss (he could get used to these experiments!) checked his screen again. "It gave me two more points! I have three now!!"

A satisfied smirk crossed Lindsay's pretty face. "Well, I think you know what our next experiment is..." She gave him a wink.

Freddie concentrated on Lindsay's breast size and willed it to increase.

Lindsay's expression turned to surprise as she felt something in her chest. She looked down to a nice pair of C-cup breasts. She looked back up toward Freddie with a sparkle of excitement in her eye.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2741021-Lindsay-wants-Freddie-to-try-his-new-power-on-her