*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choices...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202411-The-Lust-of-Furry-Men/cid/2728977-Choices
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2202411
Stories about male furries cheating on their spouses, accidentally or not!
Chapter #1

Choices...

    by: Falcon
Here's a group of males to choose from:

1. Harvey Anderson - A 47-year-old bear, who's married with three children, and is an owner of an account firm. He just got himself a young hot secretary, one with large breasts and big ass. And he's going to get himself a good fuck tonight!

2. Jake Foxtrot - A fox Police detective at 24, dates a pretty cashier at a local supermarket and plans to move in with her. But, that might change when the new police chief turn out to lusty panther-MILF who sets her hungry eyes onto him.

3. Adam Pride - An 18-year-old lion who's starting his first year at college, but not before promising his girlfriend, who is going to another college (across the country), to keep in touch. But he didn't expect the female students and teachers too be drawn to him, and try to get inside his pants!

4. Alex Connor - He's a high school biology teacher at the age of 33, and a happily married wolf with a wife who is expecting their first child. But after an accident in a biology class, all the females in the whole school (students and teachers alike) suddenly goes to him for sexual pleasures!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Falcon (UN: falcon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202411-The-Lust-of-Furry-Men/cid/2728977-Choices