*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fallen for their trap.
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202765-Shrunk-by-my-girlfriends-family/cid/3115875-Fallen-for-their-trap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2202765
While visiting your girlfriend her sisters shrink you to an inch tall and enslave you.
This choice: The living room (lanna and Charlotte are there)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fallen for their trap.

    by: GTSRP
You came to and instinctually propped yourself up without fully gauging your surroundings. "Look who's awake," the massive face of Charlotte bears down at you through the glass, startling you enough for you to fall down onto your ass which prompts an evil grin from your giant captor. "Took you long enough, I was getting tired of waiting, we were thinking about swallowing you right here and now whether you were conscious or not," Charlotte continues. "Charlotte!" Lanna reels her sister in.

"What-- what do you want from me?" you feebly ask. "Oh, we don't want anything from you, little guy," Lanna says. You're relieved for a moment and catch your breath. "We just want you to stop seeing our sister." They drop the bombshell on you. "You're a bad influence and she's way out of your league, she deserves way better than your pathetic self," Charlotte continues. "So it was you guys who texted me? Using Courtney's number?" "Of course," Charlotte reveals. "My idea," Lanna interjects.

"Why couldn't you have just told me?" you desperately ask. "You wouldn't have listened, Courtney wouldn't either." Lanna says. "We've made clear our distaste for you on multiple occasions, to both of you. So we had to take things into our own hands." Lanna is clearly the evil genius but Charlotte revels in the torment.

"So, what are you planning on doing to me now that you've-- shrunk me?" you ask. "Well, that's what we were trying to figure out," Lanna says. "Let's face it, you're already out of the equation now. And before you ask, no, we're not unshrinking you. I figure you could be useful; like a little slave or pet or something," Lanna suggests, making you recoil, gulping in fear. "Charlotte just wants you gone." "Well, I would have some fun before getting rid of you but, yeah, that's the gist." "How about this, you decide. Which one of us do you want to take you?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Safest Option: Lanna.

2. Masochism: Charlotte.

*Noteb*
3. Protest altogether.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GTSRP (UN: gtsrp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bondtron98 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202765-Shrunk-by-my-girlfriends-family/cid/3115875-Fallen-for-their-trap