*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202774-Harem-Seeker/cid/2731108-The-Beginning
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2202774
A lonely person gains far more power than they should have. Harem-making ensues..
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: FFtheSnake
It didn't matter what the young man's name was. Because with what he now had at his command, he could give himself whatever name, whatever appearance he wanted. If there was a supreme being greater than he, then he or she didn't care at this point what he did.

He had the power, now. And to his delight, he discovered that the multiverse was real. Characters that were fiction in his reality were real in infinite other realities.

(He also discovered that he himself was fictional in one reality, the subject of an interactive story on Writing.com. Disturbing, but he decided to leave that reality alone and focus on the fun realities.)

Yes, the new source of his almighty power...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202774-Harem-Seeker/cid/2731108-The-Beginning