*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The twenty something slacker
  2. Time for a new master
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203016-Wish-Madness/cid/2732387-The-twenty-something-slacker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #2203016
A story about a genie or similar creature that grants wishes to his "masters"
This choice: The twenty something slacker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The twenty something slacker

    by: Benmd95
You awake from a deep sleep and see your flithy room. You walk to the mirror and see you long unwashed hair and unruly beard. Your name is Al Reed you are a stock boy at a local super store. Your always late hardly ever even work the only reason you got the job was cause the boss had a thing for your mom. Jessica Reed she was a widowed mother and managed to raise you on her own after your father passed. She was the vice president of a local restaurant chain which had appeared to take your local area by storm. She wonders to herself how her only son managed to turn out to be such a worthless kid even voicing said opinion to your face more then once. As you walk threw your cluthered room you noticed a statue which you had never seen before, and didn't remember buying. Where did you come from fella? Said Al to the statue as if it could answer him. As he picks it up a note drops from under it. Warning be very careful around the statue and what ever you do for the love of all things good do not make a wish near it. Is this a joke? Asked Al who was interrupted by a text from his boss who wanted Al to come in on his day off. Stupid asshat I don't know what his deal is I wish I had the power to make people like him do what ever I wanted them to do. Suddenly the statue started glowing and even speaking. That didn't take long it said. I thought that by making the note you would take longer to make a wish but you my boy are a grade a idiot. Al panicked and let go of the statue which started to float. Al then sees a flash and when he wakes up something is different.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Benmd95 (UN: benmd95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Benmd95 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203016-Wish-Madness/cid/2732387-The-twenty-something-slacker