*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2788478-It-works-Kats-bust-grows-faster-than-ever
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2203788
Nondescript high school girls growing larger and more beautiful than those who taunt them
This choice: It works! Kat's bust grows faster than ever to challenge the queen's,  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

It works! Kat's bust grows faster than ever...

    by: HikerAngel
Kat awoke the next morning and immediately grabbed her breasts. Were they larger? They sure seemed to be. Her hands couldn't fully cover them anymore. She popped out of bed and quickly stripped out of her pajamas.

She looked at herself straight on, then in profile. They were definitely larger. But how much? Had the repeat reading of the story worked?

Pulling one of her 32Cs from the dresser, she put it on, pulling her breasts into the cups and wiggling the bra a bit until it fit her as best it could. The bottom of the bra pushed out from her ribcage by at least half an inch, and there was a slight bulge of flesh over the top of the cups. Yesterday morning there had been room to spare. Now? She needed a D cup and could probably fill it.

A full cup size in a single day. The second reading of Chelsea's Charming Chest must have worked! She could read a story multiple times and increase the effect! Kat licked her lips, eyes darting to the book on her desk, as she considered the implications.

She looked at herself in the mirror with a critical eye. It was impossible not to notice her hair first. It looked as if the early morning sun had been captured spilled over her head, fracturing its brilliant rays into ringlets of fire that cascaded down her toned shoulders and back. The gorgeous mass shifted in a serpentine wave with every movement.

Smiling, Kat mused that if nothing else, the book had probably given her a future career in hair commercials.

Large, aquamarine eyes framed by bold, coppery lashes stripped the smile from Kat's face, causing her to let out her breath slowly. Her eyes were dazzling. When had that happened? With the myriad changes to her body, she hadn't properly appreciated quite how captivating her eyes had become.

A perfect complexion, carved cheekbones, and a pert nose kept her youthful look but gave it a new air of elegance. Lush, dark magenta lips pursed as she visually explored her appearance.

The dramatically feminine shape of her voluptuous breasts effortlessly drew the eye to her womanly chest, especially as the line of her body drew to her taut, tiny waist. Ample hips, a supple derriere, and lean, coltish legs rounded out the athletic but curvaceous contours of her alluring form.

Her breasts may not be quite as large as Angelica's but they were not far off now. The rest of her was now a pretty fair match, other than a couple of inches of height. And her hair was far superior to that of the blonde bitch. It might be superior to any model's at this point!

Smiling darkly, Kat thought of the day her appearance would be superior in every way to that of her rival. It was not, now, far off.

Kat rifled through the clothes in her closet. What could she wear to further accentuate her ascending beauty?

She settled on a green scoop-neck skater dress to accent her eyes, show off her larger breasts, and put her now-proper ballerina legs on display.

Slipping it on, she struggled to get it over her new cleavage, its tightness pulling her breasts up and together. It made for an impressive look. Hell, they looked pretty close to Angelica's when bulging out of the undersized neckline.

She cinched the thin belt into her tight tummy, then executed a quick pirouette, her skirt flowing over luscious thighs. Yes, this was perfect.

She put in matching emerald earrings, squirted three puffs of perfume on her neck and wrists, then stepped into her black Mary Jane flats. She was ready for battle.

She was very nearly Angelica's equal, but that wouldn't cause her to shy away in her war with the evil witch. The taller girl had fired salvo after vicious salvo at Kat. It was time that Kat returned fire.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2788478-It-works-Kats-bust-grows-faster-than-ever