*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrink Story
  2. Goddess blessing on this wonderful Story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2739989-Shrink-Story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2204303
Some Shrinking and TF shinanigans with the cast of Konosuba
This choice: Shrink Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrink Story

    by: Jusenkyo
Suddenly you were in a dark room, sitting in a chair across from a beautiful girl with white hair, you don't remember what was going on before then but you didn't need to think about it for long.

The beautiful girl spoke up "I'm sorry but you've died..." She looked like she actually cared, how sweet, "but, I'm Eris Goddess of fortune, tasked with reincarnating you, either into your old world as a baby or... I could send you off to another world as long as you-"

You didn't even need to think about it, "I'll do it!" She jumpped startled from the interruption.

"but I haven't even offered you the powers yet or told you about-" She started explaining again

"Dosn't matter, give me whatever you want this will be cool whatever I get, plus I like a suprise." She looked a little miffed that you continued to interrupt her but went back to smiling. You were enveloped in light and she spoke.

"Well then, thank you for your sacrifice. I'm sure your next life will be to your liking."

Then there was a blinding flash of light and you were in the middle of a town standing on cobble stone... but there was something wrong. everything was huge! what did that goddess do, did this have something to do with that power she was talking about? Why were you so small? You shook your head, if this was a fantasy world like you thought then all it would take is getting the attention of a wizard or something to fix this, with that in mind you started heading towards a building in the distance that kind of looked like a guild hall...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jusenkyo (UN: cobraman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jusenkyo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2739989-Shrink-Story