*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2977617-Megumin-shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2204303
Some Shrinking and TF shinanigans with the cast of Konosuba
This choice: Megumin shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Megumin shrinks

    by: Shrunken-maka
It was a calm afternoon for kazuma's group, after a succesful mission they decided to go out for a drink to enjoy their latest victory, but in the baregumin was stopped from drinking by darkness, who always spoiled her fun and didn't allow her to drink.

"Kazumaaaaa, tell this dumb crusader to let me drink some booze" megumin pleaded to the leader of their group, but instead of helping her kazuma said "sorry megumin but agree with darkness on this one, a small girl like you shouldn't be drinking". Despite this reality was quite different for the adventurer who only wanted megumin not drinking so that he could drink more. "That it, im gonna go blow some steam" said megumin angry while leaving the bar.

She went to her usual place for making explosions, but when she was about to make a huge explosion something caught her eye, a weird glow coming from the bushes. Megumin being the ever curious girl she was, went directly to the glow, only to find a strange book.

It seemed to be some kind of spell book. Amd after reading through it a bit megumin found something that caught her eye.... "With this spell anyone can be a big girl" megumin read outloud, a smirk formed on her face as she decided to finally spent some magic points in anything other than explosion. The picture in the book showed a radical size difference between 2 girls, if megumin used this darkness would be as small a s a mouse in comparison "come forth from the darkest depths, ancient magic SIZE-CHANGE" megumin chanted exited in her usual theatrical manner.

Megumin was surrounded by magic circles and soon a smoke screen filled the area, megumin was ready to see all the threes bellow her chest, but then, the smoke disappeared and what was left was megumin's new reality, instead of growing to the size of a mansion megumin shrank down to the size of a mouse, confused the small megumin rushed to the book re-reading the spell, in smaller ink megumi was able to see that the spell meant that any girl would be taller than the user of the spell was chanted.

Obviusly angry at herself for not properly reading some weird spell book she found in the woods megumin began to look for ways to fix this, but then out of nowhere a booming sound aproached closer, the bushes started to make some noise, megumin was scared thinking it could be a wild animal but then she heard "megumin.... Where is she? Normaly she comes her to blow things up" scared beyond anything else megumin recognized that voice, soon out of the wood appeared....

Who appeared and found megumin?

Option #1: drunk aqua
The former goddess was ordered by kazuma to go look for megumin, but when the bluenette finds the young girl, now even smaller, she cant help but make fun of her and treat her like a slave

Option #2: concerned darkness
The brave crusader began to preoccupied about megumin after their argument in the bar, but when she finds megumin soo small she starts nagging the small archwizard, acting gentle, maternal and her usual amount of perverted

Option #3: yuyun
Her long time rival came to challenge megumin to a duel but now at this soze yunyun has a clear godlike advantage.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A dumb goddess plaything

*Noteb*
2. Doll-sitter crusader

*Noteb*
3. Bigger than life rival

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunken-maka (UN: ciberalda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jusenkyo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2977617-Megumin-shrinks