*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mary Vorson
  2. One wrong move...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205817-Girls-in-a-Boys-World/cid/2748136-Mary-Vorson
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mataku
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2205817
Help one of several girls make it through the day, without ending up boy chow!
This choice: Mary Vorson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mary Vorson

    by: Mataku
Mary was your average mother, a decently attractive form, a sweet face, a modest dresser. Today she's just woken up after spending the previous day as a test subject for some new perfume, while she found it quite offense to the nose, the other subjects seemed to like it just fine. She shrugged and went home, putting her son and daughter to bed, and kissing her husband good night.

However as she was getting ready she got a phone call. "Hello?" "Ah, miss Vorson, we have some, um...bad news, about the perfume." "W-what is it?" "Well it seems that it's caused some odd reactions to males in the vicinity of the wearer, and causes them to um...eat them." "Oh dear...is there anyway to fix this?" "Yes well, we are working on something to fix this, but it may take some time. Do be careful until then, we'll call you the moment we can confirm it's working." "Thank you." She clicked the phone off and sighed. She knew women getting eaten wasn't too uncommon, but this was rather worrying, David was getting to that age, and Robert had eaten a few girls in his time. She just hoped she wouldn't be one of them.

She walked downstairs and addressed the house, everything seemed normal, your 7 year old son David was watching cartoons, Robert was in the basement at work, you almost the day to yourself! So you decided...

You have the following choices:

1. David wants breakfast

*Noteb*
2. Robert wants you

*Noteb*
3. Go for a morning walk

*Noteb*
4. Go to the store

*Noteb*
5. Relax

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mataku (UN: jeremyth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mataku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205817-Girls-in-a-Boys-World/cid/2748136-Mary-Vorson