*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Claire Carson
  2. One wrong move...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205817-Girls-in-a-Boys-World/cid/2748273-Claire-Carson
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mataku
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2205817
Help one of several girls make it through the day, without ending up boy chow!
This choice: Claire Carson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Claire Carson

    by: Mataku
Claire sat in science class, hand on her chin, as she listened to her science teacher ramble on and on about something she really didn't care about, paired up with some goth boy who seemed to feel the same way, the two sat in front of the provided chemicals and pawed over them, looking over the various brightly coloured and barely dangerous items, and without thinking she started to just pour them in however, each turning into another vibrant colour, till the goth boy added some weird green stuff and cause it to bubble over, exuding a bright blue fog into your face. The teacher freaked out and rushed over to open the windows before getting all the students outside, you were the last one, coughing up bits of blue smoke as you sat in the hallway, the goth boy looking at you with a smirk. "Nice one."

"yeah not like I planned that or anything." She coughed, feeling the eyes of her fellow students on her, it was obviously both their faults, but she felt more of the eyes on her then him. She just rolled her eyes and waited for the teacher to give the all clear. She walked back in, and just as she sat down the bell rang, standing right back up and grabbing her bag she made her way to the door...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Head to the next class

*Noteb*
2. Head to your locker

3. Head to the bathroom

4. Goth boy wants to talk

*Noteb*
5. Teacher wants to talk.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mataku (UN: jeremyth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mataku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205817-Girls-in-a-Boys-World/cid/2748273-Claire-Carson