*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Teacher Still Resists!
  2. Carmen: Origins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206754-Carmen-the-Tomboy-Goddess-Remake/cid/2774397-The-Teacher-Still-Resists
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2206754
A classic makes her return!
This choice: The Teacher Still Resists!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Teacher Still Resists!

    by: SwiggitySwooty
There’s a moment of silence where the substitute stares up into the eyes of his captor dumbly. Carmen giggles at the stupid, slack-jawed face he’s making, but he clearly doesn’t hear her. He’s still in shock after the awful experience he had inside her socks; it wasn’t just because his hair was matted, or that his body filmed with sticky, drying sweat that was nowhere near close to his, or that the ungodly stench of the girl’s unwashed feet was permanently burned into his nostrils, or even that his mouth was ravaged by her unwashed socks. No, what really stung was the simple fact that he was human toejam. His entire being was shrunk down and shoved into the rank, waterlogged sock of a disgusting teenage harpy and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. Anger built up inside his puny mind; at the world, for allowing this kind of torture to exist, to the gods, for apparently creating this teenage menace, and Carmen herself, the source of all his ills stemming back to the moment he met her during class.

Carmen’s laughter dies down when she realizes he hasn’t responded yet. Guess this dumbfuck isn’t getting the point. In a rush of anger, she squeezes his body between her massive, sticky digits.

“Hey, dipshit. Apologize. NOW.”

The sub, hacks and coughs, his throat still burning from weeks of abuse. Deciding that he had nothing left to lose, he finally speaks up, with a single, two-word sentence:

“Fugghkk…Yuuughh…”

Another moment of silence passed, but this time, Carmen is the one who looks dumbfounded. She’s dealt with a LOT of stubborn assholes, but ever since she (and afterwards, the world) found out about her powers, she never thought someone would act this downright suicidal ever again! A giddy feeling rises up in her chest. This calls for a special punishment I haven’t done in a looong time.

“Snrk…Hihihi…” She scrunched her toes, crushing the bug beneath her feet.

“HAhahahahaha!” She finished, “Congratulations, maggot! You just earned yourself an all-expenses-paid, once-in-a-lifetime trip to my…

You have the following choices:

1. ...sock drawer!

*Noteb*
2. ...sneakers!

*Noteb*
3. ...undies!

*Noteb*
4. ...armpits!

*Noteb*
5. ...stomach!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SwiggitySwooty (UN: gooberg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206754-Carmen-the-Tomboy-Goddess-Remake/cid/2774397-The-Teacher-Still-Resists