*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239551-Yu-Gi-Oh-Sole-Server
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2239551
Indulge in your wildest foot fetish dreams with Yu-Gi-Oh Monsters!

Indulge in your wildest foot fetish dreams with Yu-Gi-Oh Monsters!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Summary


Yu-Gi-Oh is an extremely popular game beloved by people worldwide, so it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that there are many spin-off games based on the franchise.One of the most famous spinoffs is a MMO called The Falsebound World, an MMO that has the Player taming Monsters from the series to use in battle against enemies, bosses and other players.

It is within this MMO that a secret server existed, one also spoken about in whispers on the most obscure places on the net. Only known as the “Sole Server”, it is said that almost all of the players on the server are barefoot and the monsters are edited at base to also be barefoot and to have at least three toes. Even Monsters that usually don’t have feet are edited to have feet on the server.

You are just one of the people who have managed to find the server, having been interested in joining it for whatever reason. So go explore the varied locales of the Sole Server, encounter many Monsters and even interact with other players! Perhaps you could even join the Sole Tournament and become the Top Player of the Sole Server!


Rules / Gameplay



This interactive story is quite highly inspired by the stories such as the Smelly Monster Series, thus it's a bit more game-like than the usual interactive. This is also an alternate version of my other Interactive Story, Pokemon Snap: KO’d Soles.

In this interactive, you play the role of a new player who has just joined the Sole Server. Meanwhile, another person (This may end up being me a good chunk of the time, but other users can definitely take up this role and are encouraged to do so!) essentially play out the monsters and players that you meet and the events that you run into. Your main goal in this story is to explore the land of Solebound, encountering and hopefully recruiting Monsters in varied locations, encountering other players and fighting them and hopefully to be able to participate in the Sole Tournament to become the Top Player of the server! (This Tournament will very likely take place in it’s own interactive story.)

Here are the rules for this Interactive:

What is heavily encouraged:

Foot Fetishim +Somnophilia

What's fine:

Stench / Smell Stuff

Hypnotism

Macro / Micro Stuff

Minor Muscle Growth

Dirty Feet (Sweat/ Dirt/ Grime etc.)

Transformation

What's not fine:

Watersport

Diaper

Inflation

Scat

Vore

Death

Overly excessive and extremely gory violence.

Hate Speech or anything related to that.

Other Rules:

While I'm fine with shorter responses, especially knowing how hard it can be to make really long responses they should at least have effort put into them. Low effort responses will be removed.

Unlike Pokemon Snap: KO’d Soles, while I would still like for the main focus to be based on Somnophilia (Knockouts + Sleep etc.) and Foot Fetishim, it isn’t completely required here. Here, one can meet more peaceful and less aggressive monsters which they could convince to potentially join them and play with their feet. I’d still like there to be at least some KO stuff mixed in and for this to not completely shift into a purely Foot Fetish Story but again, more normal stuff is fine here.

Also unlike Pokemon Snap: KO’d Soles, there aren’t set locations with characters exploring the vast land and making up locales and environments as they go. The only definitive locale is the starting city, Omnis which serves as the Server’s central hub.



Character Creation



Here’s the outline for character creation!

Name:

Gender:

Appearance:

Personality:

Duelist Skill:

Duelist Tools: 1. 2. 3.

Favored Type: (This will have some sway on interactions with Monsters)

Favored Element: (This will have some sway on interactions with Monsters)

Reason for joining the Server:

Interest: How interested is your character in feet before joining the Server.

Preferred Genders: Your Preferred Genders. for any kind of encounters.

Defeat conditions: What kind of things could a Monster or Player do with you if you lost against them.


Duelist Skill


A Duelist Skill is a one of a kind skill that your character has at their disposal. There are two types of Duelist Skills, Passive ones that have an always active effect and Active Skills which can be used in specific situations to help you in some way. Your character can only choose one Duelist Skill from the list below at the beginning, but after meeting certain requirements you may be able to gain another one.

1: Kindred Spirit: A Passive Skill that makes it more likely that a Monster will become your partner if you defeat them in combat.

2: Friends with Benefits: A Passive Skill that makes it more likely that a Monster will become your partner if you satisfy their lustful desires.

3: Over Prepared: A Passive Skill that allows your character to bring one more Duelist Tool than usual with them.

4:The Dirtier the Better: A Passive Skill for those who love dirty and smelly feet. Instead of disorienting you and debuffing, it’ll instead buff you and heal you.

5: Scavenger: A Passive Skill that will sometimes lead to your character finding an additional Duelist Tool while exploring.

6: Mind Hack: An active skill that gives you a chance to hypnotize a Monster that’s Average or lower, putting them into an automatic Deep Hypnosis Level. (Once Per Battle)

7: Limiter Removal: An active skill that significantly boosts the Power Level of your Monster or yourself by 3 stages. (Once Per Area / Tournament)

8: Sword of Reborn: An active skill that allows you to revive one unconscious Monster. (Once Per Battle)

9: Dian Keto’s Method: Allows you to restore your Monsters Health. (Once Per Battle.)

10: Power Exchange: You can knock out one of your Partner Monsters to boost either yourself or another of your monsters to the Ace Power Level and Status Resistance for the rest of the battle. (Once Per Battle)


Duelist Tool


The Duelist Tools are items which any player in the Sole Server will need to rely on, especially when you’re just starting out. As the Sole Server Owner believes that every player should work for their first Monster instead of just being handed one out. Thus the Duelist Tools give players a means to defend or even fight back against most of the monsters they’ll encounter. One can choose three Duelist Tools to take with them on their journey. Some Duelist Tools have a limited amount of uses, while others have a charge period until they can be used again. For those that have Limited Uses, you may be able to find more while adventuring. Here are the Duelist Tools can choose to bring with them.

1. Lull Orbs: Small rainbow-colored orbs that shoot out a sweet smelling smoke from the holes on it when the pin on top is pulled off. The smoke only affects Monsters, with them quickly succumbing to the smoke and lulling them into unconsciousness. This sleeping gas is extremely potent, even being able to knock out the most powerful of Monsters within seconds after getting a whiff of the gas. Ace and Divine Monsters can also be adversely affected, as while they may not collapse immediately, their movements will become extremely sluggish and they may even eventually pass out after breathing in enough of the gas. It also has a wide radius, being able to knock out every Monster within the area and sometimes even nearby areas if one is lucky. However, Lull Orbs are extremely expensive and thus it's usually hard to get a hold on them. (2 Lull Orbs Per Quest)

2: Stun Needles: Small needles which can be shot out of a tranquilizer gun, if these needles hit their target, the Monster is paralyzed from head to toe and is unable to move. They also start to heavily sweat. Depending on the type of the Monster, the needles may knock them out outright or not be as effective or maybe not work at all. (6 Stun Needles Per Quest)

3: Poison Needles: Small needles which can be shot out of a tranquilizer gun, if these needles hit their target, the Monster is injected with a non-lethal Poison that knocks them out and also sweat wildly. Depending on the type of the Monster and how strong they are, more than 1 needle may need to be used or they might not even be affected by them at all. (10 Poison Needles Per Quest)

4: Token Cake: Tasty snacks that are beloved by many Monsters. Giving a Monster one will usually make it more willing to at least listen to you, perhaps letting you even play with your feet and even in rare cases, joining you. Though more powerful Monsters, like most Aces and all Divine will tend to refuse such handouts. If you try to give one to a Monster while there's another in the same area it will tend to start a fight between the Monster or possibly have them attack you. (5 Token Cake per Quest.)

5: Berserk Powder: A powder hidden with a small red ball, which is released when the ball is thrown towards the ground and explodes. Once the powder is released, it causes all monsters in the area to become more violent and start fighting against each other until there is only one Monster left standing. Usually the last Monster will faint from exhaustion at that point, though sometimes they may instead turn their ire to you. This powder also causes the affected monster to start sweating heavily. Of course, this could also happen earlier if a Monster happens to find you during the Powder induced riot. Berserk Powder cannot affect Divine and Ace Monster. (3 Berserk Powder per Quest.)

6: Maddening Contagion: A strange gas hidden within a small purple ball, which is released when the ball is thrown towards the ground and explodes. Once the gas is released, it causes all monsters in the area to start laughing uncontrollably, making it impossible for them to perform any actions until it wears off. This goes from battling to even talking. Maddening Contagion cannot affect Divine and Ace Monsters. (3 Maddening Contagion per Quest.)

7: Destruction Buster: A strange looking gun in the shape of a Blue-Eyes White Dragon. When going up against a Monster, it can be used to shoot out a powerful and destructive beam which will almost always knock out the Monster it targeted and even Ace and some Divine Monster will at least take a large amount of damage, usually making it much easier to knock them out or do something else. However, the gun takes a large time to recharge.. (Charge Time: 30 Responses.)

8: Hypnosis Beam: A contraption similar to an alien raygun, it can unsurprisingly be used to hypnotize a Monster you encounter. Some monsters can be weaker or more resistant to hypnosis depending on their typing, and it's also harder to hypnotize more powerful monsters unless they are sufficiently weakened. Divine and Ace Monster usually can't be hypnotized but if they're greatly weakened, it may be possible to hypnotize them. Hypnotized Monster will follow your every order and will also become followers, however there's a chance that the hypnotism will break and if that happens, things won't be pretty. One can try and prevent it by using the Beam on an already hypnotized Monster to bring them to a deeper state of hypnosis. (Charge Time: 10 Responses.)

9: Change of Heart Spray: A spray that one can apply to their own body, the scent making it somewhat likely that a Monster will be attracted to you and makes it more likely that they'll listen to your demands or even join you. Unlike hypnotism, monsters that end up being attracted will not break out or betray you. Divine and Ace Monster cannot be attracted. (Charge Time: 15 Responses.)

10: Storm Box: A large box in the shape of Loud Cloud’s head. When the button is pressed, it will emit a loud screech that will stop almost any Monster in their track. While it can cause some extremely weak monsters to faint, it's main purpose is to be used to get away from bad institutions that would be impossible to get out of normally. (Charge Time: 6 Responses.)

11: Stealth Coat: A black coat, one can use it to practically turn invisible to the naked eye. This allows you to sneak up to Monster and get a good view of them without them suspecting a thing or allow you to sneak past a powerful monster blocking your path. It wears off after you leave the area you activated it or if you end up hitting something. Also, certain monsters will be able to see you even if you're invisible. (Charge Time: 12 Response.)


12: Foot Trap: A small Pit Trap that can be used to trap a monster by getting their feet stuck in the ground, usually getting their feet extremely dirty. Depending on the kind of Monster, it can either be extremely easy or hard to get out of. Mythical and Ace Monsters usually tend to avoid these traps but can fall into them if they’re tired, heavily damaged or suffering from some kind of condition. (Charge Time: 10 Responses.)

Monster



Of course, your character will encounter Monster on the Island and have to interact with them in a variety of way. The Monster of the Sole Server come in 9 different Power Levels.

Pathetic: The lowest of the low in terms of Power. You could probably honestly fight against them on your own and come out on top. These Monsters are usually those who are Level 1 in the Regular Game.

Weak: Extremely weak Monster, who you can easily beat as long as you're paying attention and keeping one step ahead of them. These Monsters are usually those who are Level 2 or 3 , Rank 1 and 2, or Link 1 and 2 in the Regular Game.

Below Average: There are no monsters that are found with this Power Level in the wild. It is instead the starting Power Level of the Player.

Average: The standard and most common Power Level of the Monster of the Island, these Monster can be somewhat difficult to deal with though they still tend to be manageable in most situations. These Monsters are usually those who are Level 4 in the Regular Game.

Tough: Monsters that are a noticeable bit stronger than those of Average Strength, they’ll be a fair deal harder to take down and may probably need the help of a Follower or Tools to take down. These Monsters are usually those who are Level 5~6, Rank 3~5 or Link 3 in the Regular Game.

Strong: Stronger Monster roaming around the area with most being harder to deal with on your own. They usually take a lot more punishment and thinking to take down compared to their Average kin. These Monsters are usually those who are Level 7~8, Rank 6~7 or Link 4 in the Regular Game.

Vigorous: A level given to extremely powerful monsters roaming around. These monsters are nearly impossible to take down by yourself and you’ll probably need the help of at least one other monster to defeat them. These Monsters are usually those who are Level 9~11, Rank 8~10, or Link 5 in the Regular Game.

Grand: The strongest level that normal Monster of the Island can possibly attain, sometimes even getting close to the same amount of power as an Ace Monster. They're able to shrug off multiple effects and damage and are extremely hard to take down. Grand Monster are usually seen as leaders of the area they live in and you can garner respect from the other Monster if you can defeat one or two. These Monsters are usually those who are Level 12, Rank 11~12, or Link 6 in the Regular Game.

Ace: The Power Level given to rare monsters whose very existence are questioned. These Monster can be extremely hard to find and even if you find them, they can be extremely hard to take down. It is said that Aces are much more likely to become your follower after being defeated then other Monsters, but that means you'd have to beat them first. These Monsters are usually the Ace Monsters of Characters in the Anime and Manga.

Divine: The highest Power Level, unsurprisingly given to the Divine Monster living in the area. Usually limited to one per area, they can seem impossible to defeat even if one comes fully prepared to take them down. If you beat one however, all the other Monster of the area will instantly respect you and acquiesce to most of your demands. These Monsters are usually either actual Divine Type Monsters or those who are God-Like in power within the series.

Partner



There are times where you'll manage to get a Monster to join your side. Whether it be by pleasuring them, helping them in some sort of situation, on the Monster's own seemingly random whims, or even attracting or hypnotizing them, you can potentially end up having a Monster as a Partner.

A Partner is a Monster that stays by your side, assisting you while traversing the island in various ways by using their moves and abilities. Getting one Follower can already be an extremely difficult task and having one can make gaining another much harder. The maximum amount of Partner one character can have is four.

These are the stats a Partner Monster will have.

Name:

Power Level:

Gender:

Type:

Element:

Behavior: Dominant (Tend to use more Offensive Moves and Abilities.) / Submissive (Tend to use more Supportive Moves and Abilities.)

State: Normal (For Followers who willingly join your cause) / Hypnotized (For those hypnotized either through the Hypno Pendulum or through some other means. There are 5 Levels of Hypnosis: Weak (Very weak Hypnosis, extremely easy to break out of at any time.) / Lesser (A lesser state of Hypnosis that's a decent amount stronger than Weak, it's still quite easily broken out of.) / Average (The Standard Level of Hypnosis, which has a moderate chance to be broken) / High (A powerful Level of Hypnosis which can nearly be impossible to break out of for most monsters.) / Deep (The deepest level of Hypnosis which cannot be broken outside of some truly extreme circumstances. At this level, the hypnotized Monster has basically become completely and utterly subservient to you.)

Partner Monsters can also have abilities as well. You don’t have to list them if you wish, but they should at least make sense for the monster to have and not seem forced or unfitting.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239551-Yu-Gi-Oh-Sole-Server