*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2207254
Marco (aka you) somehow get shrunk on the moon Adastra. Will you get help or not?

Marco (aka you) somehow get shrunk on the moon Adastra. Will you get help or not?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
So it's one month after I posted a poll on here asking if I should make a interactive story based off the Visul Novel Adastra. And thanks to a 7, to 3, to 3 lead I'm making the interactive. However, if you haven't played the VN I highly recommend it. But anyway this interactive story focuses on Macro (aka you) while his on the moon Adastra. However, you somehow find yourself shrunk after getting bitten by an odd bug. After this happens you find yourself shrunk down to 10 inches in height. Not only that but now all of the anthros who either live or who are also stuck on Adastra are now giants compared to you. So the main question is will you be able ot get help fomr one of them, or will it not end that great for you.

1. This story is M/M focused.

2. Please try to keep all of the characters well "in character".

3. The only "route" that I can see being kind of dark is Cato's. But his is the only one. Though if you want you can have him slowly change his ways due to having a shrunken Marco with at all times in his story paths. But no one else's story path should be like that.

4. Now even though there's a "dark path" so to say I still don't want any toilet stuff, or a lot of gore, or death.

5. And of course have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra