*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222371-Growth-On-Adastra
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2222371
Marco (aka you) find an odd pendant which may lead to some BIG changes on Adastra.

Marco (aka you) find an odd pendant which may lead to some BIG changes on Adastra.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello again everyone and so here I am again with a second Adastra based interactive story. This time though as the title says it will be focusing on growth. Though there are some rules we must go over before Marco (aka you) has to deal with a growing anthro.

1. Please keep the point of view in second person.

2. There are different sets heights that you can make the characters grow up to. 10 feet is the smallest and 500 feet is the biggest. However, if you have the characters grow past up to or past 20 feet then they must leave the capital and go to one of the islands since well I feel it's the logical thing to do in that situation. Also the growth is both height and muscle based, though that might be stating the obvious, lol.

3. Speaking of growth please make sure that the growth is at a slow or medium pace sine I'd like to have it be drawn out each of the storylines that can be picked from.

4. Only M/M interactions of course.

5. No death, toilet humor, or destruction. Though if say a chair or clothes rip because of the growth then that's okay, but make sure none of the characters don't go around destroying buildings and what not since that'd be way out of character.

6. Please keep everyone in character at all times. Though character development due to the growth is fine along with said character and Marco ending up together.

7. Please try to use good grammar when typing out chapters. If there are a few spelling errors then I will try to find and fix them.

8. Have fun and enjoy.

Oh, also just as a reminder to you guys, Cassius's bone illness is always cured thanks to the pedant on any of this story paths and the four pedant story paths too. But of course by all means feel free to let that be known in each of those story paths in different ways. Be as creative as you want when it comes to that.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222371-Growth-On-Adastra